Do you use MTG with your extension braids

Do you use MTG on your (extension) braids?

• YES

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • NO

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tiffanyoneal

I currently have micro braids in my hair. I just recieved my MTG in the mail yesterday. The smell is not that bad. :eek: It reminds me of Glovers hair grease. I am anxious to to use it... so if you ladies that use it would be so kind to answer my poll. Thanks!

.....I am taking that label off the bottle. :lachen: I cant believe that I am using something on my hair that horses use!

I use it with my individual braids..I also got great growth..just remember to wash properly to avoid buildup

Yes I've used mtg with extensions. Just don't use too much. The smell isn't that horrific to me either. I definitely gained lots of length and thickness quickly. I'm thinking of reordering.

I used it while I had micros but be ware because even though I washed my braids once a week, the build up severly matted my hair in some places so I would suggest using it 2-3 times a week. HTH :)

Okay ladies, thanks for your responses...it was very helpful.

I gathered that it causes buildup so I will only use it like 2-3 times a week and make sure I wash good. This weekend I had a incident where I used Cathy's conditioner on my braids for the first time and my hair matted up SO BAD.:mad: (LONG STORY) so I think I will be using the hebal cleanser. I hope that it helps with the buildup because I am scared to wash my hair anymore. I refuse to take my braids down in this heat of Afghanistan.

Back