Do you tip the stylist at JC Penney?

Scasey

I have an appointment with a stylist at J.C. Penney and I am curious if I should tip in addition to the cost of the service? I ask because it is $38 for a was wash and roller set. I typically pay $35.

DahomeyAhosi

I tip if they do a good job. And only after I found out it was common practice

Spagirl

I found that I only gave a tip when I wasn't charged the long hair fee (lengths that touched the shoulder) and the stylist did a good job.

jaibee

I didn't tip cause my last trip there cost me $82, I am unemployed and I am on a serious budget. But I think you should tip, I usually tip anywhere from $5-$10.

Cherrie

I am in Dallas and go to JCP. At Valley View a Wash and Roller set is only $25.00. What city are you in???

Yes I usually tip $2-5.

Lol in Brooklyn, we wouldnt put the word only before $25. Thats a lot of money. I tip every once in a while but only to the good washers who manage to scrub my head so good that they attack every itch I'm feeling. My head tends to itch right before a wash. Besides that what can I say I'm a broke student with a low paying job.

Cindy70

When I would get a relaxer done at JcPenney's the charge was usually $50 and I would give my stylist a $10 tip. I usually like to tip at least 20 percent.

Cherrie

SCasey,

Maybe we will see each other sometime!! I love the prices and the fact that you can schedule appointments!