Do u guys think that

Foxycus02

Hey ladies,
Do you guys think that using 2 different shampoos will be bad for my hair. I just had a touch-up with the motions oil moisturizer mild relaxer and I ended up buying the conditioner and shampoo to go with it. The products ended up being really good. The shampoo leaves your hair o so soft but Im loving my Nexxus Diametress because of the slip and the thickness it gives my hair. So Im thinking what if I use both. The motions to give my first wash, and then I could save up on my diametress. Since the motions was about $6 for a HUGE bottle and the diametress, well you know how Nexxus prices run. Do you think the products wont work, Im undecided I dont know which one to choose. Any suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

PrettyBrownEyes

All I can say is try it out and see how it works for your hair.

I tried using 2 different brands of shampoo during the same wash as you are describing and I didn't like how my hair felt. The ingredients may not have been compatible or something.

Anyway, you won't know until you try or hopefully you will get some more responses.

Karonica

I don't see anything wrong with that. When having dandruff, some use the dandruff shampoo first and follow up with a moisturizing one.

I've been to hairdressers who do this too.

Foxycus02

anyone else. I actually have another question. The motions is a neutralizing shampoo. Is that safe to use on regular washes. They claim so and it leaves my hair super soft. But just how safe is this?

katie

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
I don't see anything wrong with that. When having dandruff, some use the dandruff shampoo first and follow up with a moisturizing one.

I've been to hairdressers who do this too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do this.I use Nizoral for my dandruff and follow it up with CON.It works fine for me.

AngelaP

When I clarify with Nexxus Aloe Rid shampoo, I always follow it up with either Nexxus Therappe or Botanoils shampoo. I've never had any problems.