Discontinued:!!Ojon Dry Recovery Intensive Hydrating 2-Minute Hair Mask (For Dry, Deh

s_terry

I just found out that my beloved Ojon Dry Recovery Intensive Hydrating 2-Minute Hair Mask (For Dry, Dehydrated Hair) is being discontinued. Some fool already has it on eBay for 55.00 dollars a jar. Not that I am opposed to spending on my hair but it looks like I need to start looking for a replacement. Has anyone used this product and found any that compares? Price notwithstanding please share if you have found something that works just as well. I am about to cry!!!!!

CurlyMoo

Re: Discontinued:!!Ojon Dry Recovery Intensive Hydrating 2-Minute Hair Mask (For Dry,

Never heard of it and it sounds like something I need right now

s_terry

Re: Discontinued:!!Ojon Dry Recovery Intensive Hydrating 2-Minute Hair Mask (For Dry,

Girl let me tell you I have been on this journey for years and this stuff is or was the ish!! I cant understand why they woul discontinue!!!! I'm livid!!

charmtreese

Try a outlet store like the Cosmetic Center they may have it. They normally always carry Ojon stuff, and since its discontinued they may have a bunch of it.

Meridian

I just found out that my beloved Ojon Dry Recovery Intensive Hydrating 2-Minute Hair Mask (For Dry, Dehydrated Hair) is being discontinued. Some fool already has it on eBay for 55.00 dollars a jar. Not that I am opposed to spending on my hair but it looks like I need to start looking for a replacement. Has anyone used this product and found any that compares? Price notwithstanding please share if you have found something that works just as well. I am about to cry!!!!!

A seller on Amazon has it for 39.99 & free shipping.

Napp

Ms. Nobody

Try googling the ingredients to see if there is something similar