Disappointed with peppermint oil

Sui Topi

I was hoping that by adding peppermint oil to my growth oil formula, it would eliminate the need to "scritch" daily.... no juice. I applied it for about a week now without scritching my scalp during the day or at night. I only got around .25 this week. I'm scheduled to take the pics tomorrow to go along with last weeks documentation. The tingle did feel really refreshing though, so this week, I will try peppermint oil along with scritching. Well, anyway, I guess that's what goes with experimenting and trial and error. I think this week will be my last week of tweaking, cause I pretty much know what to do now. Sorry ladies lol, if you buy this oil from me, you are going to have to take some time out to massage your head at night.

Last edited:

zora

3 out of 4 a'int bad. Keep the growing up! Also, I don't think one week is an effective measure of evaluation, but do what you feel is right for you. Shoot, I'll take .25 in one week.

Sui Topi

I guess the OP failed at the challenge in her siggy

not really...I signed up to start that July 1st

Anyway ladies, so thats the status on my testing now. Peppermint+ the occasional massage. We'll see how this week goes.

Last edited:

Menina Preta

not really....I still got that last week, and can surely get it this week. Not to mention the challenge in my siggy is for 12 inches in 12 months which I can most definitely get with .25 in a week:rolleyes:

lol why do people speak so audibly on things they don't even know anything about or never thought through? I swear she never read my siggy properly at all. Too busy trying to get smart.

Anyway ladies, so thats the status on my testing now. Peppermint+ the occasional massage. We'll see how this week goes.

I think she meant the "no ruler" challenge.

Anyways, back to your amazing growth oil :), does it have a distinct smell?

Sui Topi

I think she meant the "no ruler" challenge.

Anyways, back to your amazing growth oil :), does it have a distinct smell?

yes I realize :blush: I edited accordingly lol. It smells kind of like tea, but that wears off soon, you can only smell it if you dig your fingers in your scalp and then smell them. Since I added the peppermint, the mint takes over that smell for a bit

Menina Preta

yes I realize :blush: I edited accordingly lol. It smells kind of like tea, but that wears off soon, you can only smell it if you dig your fingers in your scalp and then smell them. Since I added the peppermint, the mint takes over that smell for a bit

More and more, I'm inspired to try out the recipe, esp. now that I know there's no nasty smell. Good luck with perfecting it and then selling it! I may just buy it off of you than spending time to find all the ingredients, lol.