Different airdrying methods & their results...

ThinNnappy

I want to know if these airdrying methods give the results that i think they do
Can someone please tell me if im right?:) And if you know anymore could you please list them. --Thanks--

Wavy = Bantu set

Loose Curls = Rollerset or flat twist

Tight Curls = 2strand twist or pincurl

Straight = wet wrap, ponytail method

Spirals = Flexirods

Crimp = braidouts

KhandiB

You can get wavy from Braid outs as well, its my favorite protective style :)

But other than that You pretty much got it, the ponytail method only straightens the front of my head, my pony doesnt get straight.

I might try a wet wrap sometime soon, now that Im thinking about it....

Isis

ThinNnappy said:
so what do smaller rollers do?
And how can you get the look of curling your ends?
Tne smaller the rollers, the tighter the curl. Tne larger the roller, the looser the curl. Hair length must be kept in mind though.

The largest sized rollers may leave a temporary bump at the ends but that depends on how long the hair is, otherwise the result is hair hanging down straight.

Rollers (like medium-sized, gray ones) will give the look of curling the ends or a spiral look (see Macherieamour's hair) on long hair. Small rollers will do the same on shorter hair.

Last edited:

ThinNnappy

Isis said:
Tne smaller the rollers, the tighter the curl. Tne larger the roller, the looser the curl. Hair length must be kept in mind though.

The largest sized rollers may leave a temporary bump at the ends but that depends on how long the hair is, otherwise the result is hair hanging down straight.

Rollers (like medium-sized, gray ones) will give the look of curling the ends or a spiral look (see Macherieamour's hair) on long hair. Small rollers will do the same on shorter hair.

Thank-you :)
I was looking up chlorophyll because im about to start taking it, and i was bored- and then i saw that you used to take it, or something that it chlorophyll in it like alfalfa or something-What were your results? Do you still take it?

Isis

ThinNnappy said:
Thank-you :)
I was looking up chlorophyll because im about to start taking it, and i was bored- and then i saw that you used to take it, or something that it chlorophyll in it like alfalfa or something-What were your results? Do you still take it?
OT: I used to take chlorophyll several years ago because it's supposed to help to build up the blood. I stopped, for no reason. I take the Earthrise brand of spirulina which contains 30 mg of chlorophyll.