Design Essentials products

Cindy70

Has anyone tried any of the Design Essentials products, specifically the HCO Leave in Conditioner or the 3-Dimensions styling lotion? If so, how did you like it, and where did you purchase it from? I've searched on their website trying to find a list of the salons that carry their products, but they don't have that info on there.

ladylibra_30

hi cindy
design essentials products are very good. i've used the wrap foam, moisture retention conditioning shampoo, stimulations super moisturizing conditioner, and the silk essentials. my beautician turned me on to the products. however, i've always ordered mine form the site! good luck

melodee

I've tried and like Stimulations conditioner. It's great for those who like a GOOD tingle to wake up the scalp. I've also tried the hair dress and the relaxer.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I like the Stimulations.(reminds me of Motions Moisture Plus) I love the Silk Essentials.(expensive but very concentrated, alittle goes a loooooooong way) However, I am not very impressed with the HCO leave-in. But your hair may love it and the ingredients are great. I just didn't get much detangling like I like to get from my leave-ins.

HTH

Cindy70

Thanks for the responses, everyone. That will help alot with my decision. I was trying to keep from having to buy it online, but I might just go ahead and do it since I don't know of any salons in my area that sell it.

Spagirl

I have Therapeutics Rx leave-in Hydrating Conditioner, HCO leave-in, Masterpiece Concentrated setting lotion, and Stimulations Super moisturizing Conditioner. I purchase these when I was enroute to a vacation destination. Actually, I went out of my way so that I could stop by Sheldeez and purchase some things.
Hay, how can you go on vacation and not make sure to bring back a little something, something for the hair being the PJ that I am.
Well anyway, I think these product might have to grow on me. It might be that I'm trying too many products at the same time.

Stimulations reminded me of Nioxin scalp therapy in that it has a cooling sensation but only milder.

You can purchase Design Essentials products www.sheldeez.com