Design Essentials and Keracare

MissB

I have noticed that a lot of ladies on this board and others have narrowed down their product choices to these two lines. If you are one of these people, please list your favorite products from each line.

Mine are:

Keracare: Silken Seal Blow Drying Complex

Design Essentials: Reflections Liquid Shine

Thanks,

MissB

so1913

Kera Care Hydrating Shampoo, Humecto Conditioner, and Wrap Foam (the best!)

Design Essentials: Stimulations Conditioner

Nice

KeraCare 1st Lather Shampoo
KeraCare Hydrating Shampoo (love)
KeraCare Humecto
KeraCare Leave-in
KeraCare Foam Wrap Lotion
(I would like to try the silken seal)

Design Essentials Deep Cleansing Shampoo
Design Essential Moisture Retention Shampoo
Design Essentials Stimulations Conditioner
Design Essentials 6 n 1 Reconstuctor (leaves my hair soft)
Design Essentials Silk Essentials (serum)

Leslie_C

Nice,
how often do u use the 6 in 1? I love this stuff too and am trying to find a way to get more bc I cant find it anymore. just wondering how strong of a protein it is bc I had the sample bottles that dont list the ingredients....

Nice

IMO (and I do stress that), I think that 6 n 1 is a light protein. I left my hair soft and strong proteins usually leaves the hair hard. I plan to use this every other week.
(I love DE. I knew about this line for years and never tried it until about a month ago when a hairdresser used the line on my hair and I fell in love. This line is definitely a staple for me).

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerine, Hydrolzed Animal Protein, Emulsifying Wax N, Stearalkonuim Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-7, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100, Pathenol, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethl, Cellulose. Methylparaben, Proylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow No.5.

Leslie_C

awww, thanks so much for posting the ingredients for me! I think u are right on point, it was suggested to me to use every other weeks alternating with deep moisturizing conditioners. Once when my hair was very damaged I was using it weekly for a while and it helped my hair a lot!

thx again! now I need to locate a big bottle of this stuff somewhere!

Nice

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
awww, thanks so much for posting the ingredients for me! I think u are right on point, it was suggested to me to use every other weeks alternating with deep moisturizing conditioners. Once when my hair was very damaged I was using it weekly for a while and it helped my hair a lot!

thx again! now I need to locate a big bottle of this stuff somewhere!

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome
. Call 1-800-535-8683 (I think that I spoke to the operator) and ask them for a salon tha uses and sells this product. Some salons will not sell you the 6 N 1 but I am sure that you can find one that will. I just called and asked before I made the trip
. HTH

Nice

How much do you spend on the big bottle of 6n1. I paid $35 dollars. If that is too much then my excuse is that I was desperate.

Leslie_C

no girl, my stupiz azzzz paid 3-4 bucks for a 2 oz bottle at the salon I used to go to in another state...ran out and couldnt find it anywhere so someone on ebay sells them for 4.99 EACH plus shipping, so I was paying about 8 bucks for 2 oz!!!!! When I find a big bottle, that would be a discount price!!