DenverGirl/longhairdontcare/audacity. BIG CHOPPED!!!

Your wearing Bon Bon Vie's Brown Skin lady shirt! Love it. I'm planning on getting all of her shirts.

Your hair looks wonderful. Congrats. You have a new subbie.

YES the shirt is from Bon Bon Vie! I like it. Wish I woulda got a MED though...this is a SM...

Congratulations and welcome to the natural side of life! I enjoyed the video you have a nice voice.

Congratulations! Your hair's Beautiful! I love it! Thank you for sharing it with us! You are too cute!

Ok. Wow.
i can finally say this, you REALLY DO look like your sister! And you have the same facial expressions!

This is my first time I've seen you in "action" and you are soooo beautiful! Did you tell your mom? What does your dad think? You look FABULOUS with your new hair.

Congratulations, you hair looks nice and thick. HHJ! Looking forward in seeing you style it.

I'm gonna call that a small chop. But it's Big to you! So CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you're happy with it. Very pretty hair.

You're cute and so is your hair.
Are you LHDC from the Fight-Gate? I never saw a pic.

hmmmm....i've never been a part of any historical LHCF-Gates that I'm aware of. so i have to say, no, i'm not that LHDC :)

Ok. Wow.
i can finally say this, you REALLY DO look like your sister! And you have the same facial expressions!

This is my first time I've seen you in "action" and you are soooo beautiful! Did you tell your mom? What does your dad think? You look FABULOUS with your new hair.

OT: yes, we do look alike when you look at us next to each other! :lol: nope haven't told my parents yet. my dad is gonna be like "WHY DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!" & my mom knew i was aiming to be natural! i'm tryna get her on the bandwagon, too :)

Congrats! You and your hair are beautiful! You have been my inspiration since I joined LHCF. You were so kind and answered so many questions for me. I'm looking forward to following your new natural hair journey.

Very nice. I enjoyed you enjoying your hair. Nice progress

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Long Hair Care Forum App

Back