DenverGirl/longhairdontcare/audacity. BIG CHOPPED!!!

audacity.

I haven't started a thread in a looooong time! I almost forgot how to do it :lol:

BUT I'm coming out of lurk mode to share my VERY EXCITING news with y'all!!!

Before we get to it, I want to let you know who I am. Some of you may know me as DenverGirl [this was my first SN].

Some may know me as longhairdontcare [this was my 2nd SN]

And none of you may know me as audacity. since I've not posted much under this SN, but we are ALL the same person :)

Anyhow, I did a 4" chop last month and planned on doing a final BC on 7/4/11, but I couldn't make it!

I'm ready to get back on my growth journey and that's not really possible when you're constantly cutting relaxer off...SO needless to say, I DID IT! and I'm SO proud of my self!

YouTube - OH YES! Ya girl BIG CHOPPED! | natural hair growth journey

Congrats! I love it.
And I completely understand what you were saying in trying to do it on a significant date. I wanted to do mine on my birthday because that would've been 17 months post-relaxer to the date (Last relaxer was August 22; birthday was January 22). Whomp. I couldn't even wait the additional 4 days to chop 12 months to the date. Lol. I chopped August 18.

Loved the thickness of your hair! Can't wait to see more. I just subscribed!

Where did you get the t-shirt you are wearing in your video ? Loved it!

Wow! You achieved ALOT of growth! Your hair looks GORGEOUS! Congratulations!

Nice to "see" you posting again:)! I'm glad to see that you're on youtube. I just subscribed:)! Have fun with all that beautiful hair and good luck on your natural hair journey!

Hey Sis :kiss:

Congratulations on your BC :yay: You look beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you!!

I wish you the absolute best on your hair journey, I will be following!!!

Love your smile :)

Your wearing Bon Bon Vie's Brown Skin lady shirt! Love it. I'm planning on getting all of her shirts.

Your hair looks wonderful. Congrats. You have a new subbie.

congrats sis!!!!!!!! :)

i was sick of my straight ends too. i had a lot of new growth. i got those scissors and went at it girl. LMAOOOOOOO

OMG! :blushing: thank you guys! i was very nervous when i cut it...i'm happy i went through with it though. now i need to figure out what to do with it!

i went to my friend the twist out today, but i'm ready to play :lol:

Back