December 7,8,9..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Plan on doing the same thing this Sunday that I did last Sunday:

Pre-poo with sunflower oil for at least 2 hours.
Wash and DC with CON Ultra Moisturising poo and conditioner
Apply Aphogee Pro-vitamin leave-in conditioner on damp hair. There's just a bit left so I'm going to use it up.
Braid my hair up in about 8 sections with aloe vera gel and castor oil and allow to dry overnight.
My hair has retained moisture this week like never before so I'm sticking with this regimen.

Sholapie

Scalp massage tonight with oils tonight
Dc tomorrow
Shampoo
Detangle
Rollerset!
Im not very practiced lol

lamaria211

I can't find the Dec hit or miss thread so I'll post it here
miss - Nothing But intense healing mask. I've tried it twice now it's got a date with my trash

KinkyGenius

R.I.P Senegalese Twists, I just have so many new goodies from the Black Friday sale I need to try them :lol:

Friday
Pre-treat
: Ovation Cell Therapy on scalp overnight

Saturday
Cleanse: Anita Grant Babassu Amla Shampoo Bar (1st time using)
Deep Conditioning: Anita Grant Rhassoul Deep Condish mixed with coconut milk + Hair Therapy Wrap Cordless Thermal Turban Heat Wrap
Styling: Leave-in + sweet almond oil, Shea Radiance Nourishing Hair Repair Cream (moisturizer), Shea Radiance Maximum Curl Defining Cream (styler), twists for a twistout

JFemme

Whipping up fresh batch of tea rinse tonight..

Trying my first molasses treatment tonight...

Begin taking Phyto Hair Supplement Sunday..

coyacoy

Henna this weekend ....doing it on dry hair so as to redux the # of times in and out the shower....hoping my red will come back cuz it's been fading! Going to follow with SD vanilla silk maybe under the steamer then twisting up and most likely bunning for the rest of the week

cutenss

Tomorrow I will pre-poo with my favorite keratin conditioner. I will use my WEN cleansing conditioner (either pumpkin or pomegranate). Oil Rinse. Steam with WEN 613 (after I sleep in it overnight). Use my Paul Mitchell Leave In and Roux 233 Treatment spray (this stuff ROCKS). Put in pony and band. I will decide if I will blow dry once my hair is dry. I didn't this past week, and my hair straightened on its own. I moisturized with WEN 613 mist, and sealed with Gleau.

MIzzBawsy87

I am currently dc'ing under the steamer for one hour w/ kimmytube's leave in. Then I will blow dry on low. Oil my scalp with jamacain black castor and flat iron using a tension brush. My hair will be wrapped until I go out later on, and then I will wrap it when I get back home.

cutenss

@cutenss

*cough*:look: So...what's YOUR favorite Keratin Conditioner?:lick:

Eva UNBREAKABLE Hair Conditioner With Keravis Protein & Argan Oil

Ingredients: aqua (water), cetyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed vegetable protein pg-propyl silanetriol (keravis), hippophae rhamnoides (obliphica) oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, argania spinosa kernel (argan) oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol phenoxyethanol, dimethicone, dmdm hydantoin, fragrance (parfum), myrtus communis (myrtle) oil, citric acid, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate

I used this on dry hair, and I do it overnight. I buy it from Ross when I can find it. It is the liter size for $9.99.

Does anyone have a
for IDareT'sHair :lol: HTH my friend :yep:

Last edited:

melissa-bee

Tomorrow I am going to do a yoghurt coconut milk and lemon dc.
I'm thinking about using bentonite clay to cleanse the hair but we shall see.

eta: oh yes and a tea rinse, mustn't forget the tea rinse.

Marand13

So I did the braid out and my hair said :freakout::axehunter:
So I immediately washed it out and now I'm contemplating wearing my hair in a bun for the week or starting my box braids now...:lol:

southerncitygirl

going to do mine tommorrow.
do my pre-poo with heat, wash with giovanni sas, use gbp or hsr to condition.

i will use a mix of hydroquench cleansing condish and curls sublime condish to pre-poo.

i won't untwist my hair as it has been working well as a protective style:yep:. i just mositurize, seal and put my hurr into a ponytail.

Beamodel

Beamodel

Review of this please? I have this in my Stash. Haven't tried it yet.

Thanks!:grin:

I like it. I moisturizers my hair really well. I have to make sure that I dont use too much b/c I can tell that it coats your hair a little bit. I think b/c of all the castor oil in it. It smells so yummy, like vanilla cake batter. But over all, I like it... :lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I like it. I moisturizers my hair really well. I have to make sure that I dont use too much b/c I can tell that it coats your hair a little bit. I think b/c of all the castor oil in it. It smells so yummy, like vanilla cake batter. But over all, I like it... :lick:

Beamodel

Yeah it does smell really good.:lick: Thanks for letting me know about coating.

chelleypie810

shampoo with aphogee deep moisture shampoo
dc with silicon mix bamboo or hair mayo
leave ins
lightly blow dry and bun

I cowashed and used keratin 2 minute treatment...would using the organics hair mayo be protein overload???

EnExitStageLeft

Did my length check and Im BSL for now (I'm going to trim off about a 1/2 inch off so.......Back to below BSB I go:) ), but umm....My hair is a bit weighed down. I did it at 4 in the morning so that may have alot to do with it :perplexed:. Not sweating it though. Hopefully it'll last me until my event Tuesday night. I'll flat iron it again in two weeks and then do a update :).