DECEMBER 2013: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

KinkyGenius

My bask that was orders Monday @ 12am arrived today!! That was so quick and everything smells divine can't wait for wash day lol!

My items:
Tapioca cream
YAM
Cacoa bark deep treatment

I got my B.A.S.K. order today too!

How do you ladies usually use the Vanilla Whiskey Soak? Pre-poo with it, DC with it, follow up with a moisturizing DC, etc?

AgeinATL

@ShyIntellect

I DC with it after I cowash/shampoo wash. Although a protein treatment, it makes my hair super soft (and my hair is VERY protein sensative), so I find that i don't have to follow up with a moisturizing DC. I just make sure my LI is moisture based. It is an amazing product. One of my HGs!

I hope my Cyber Monday order ships soon....

Last edited:

MayaNatural

December 6-8 Sally's Beauty Supply is having BOGO on their hair care products. 3 redemptions per customer with promo code: 555269.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-3209511890.jpg
    image-3209511890.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 64

Jadi

Sally Beauty

10% Off $50+ Sitewide + Free Shipping
CODE=555145

OR

20% Off Sitewide With Beauty Club Card
CODE=555589

OR
$5 Off Orders of $25+ Sitewide
CODE=555148

They had a free gift card $10 with any $40 order. I don't see it anymore, should of order that day.:nono:

Last edited:

cutenss

All Design Essential Products are 40% on a visionsbeautyone.com Use code: CYBERWEEK. I have never purchased from them before. I found them on their IG: visionsbeautyone :)

ETA: Sales ends today

Last edited:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
The Pomade Shop on Etsy just told me about an upcoming holiday sale.

Dec. 14 to Dec. 24--25% off on all full-size products. Enter coupon code HOLIDAY at checkout.

I need some more Peppermint Pomade in my life.

Jadi

HSN sells hair/makeup items also.
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/hsn.com?c=5261203

These ones can be only use ONCE, the trick to it is to have only 1 item in your cart.
$20 Off 1 Item $40+ Sitewide for New Customers
CODE=138344

20% Off One Item
CODE=136558

Other code
$5 Off $25+ beauty purchase
CODE=HOLIDAYBEAUTY5

THE BODY SHOP last day for sale
40% whole site, plus spin to win 50% off makeup, bath and body or sitewide
Have code by mail, don't know if it works only once.
CODE FOR 50% off=50SITEWIDE

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
For anyone that ordered bask, how long did it it take to ship out? I ordered Monday and no response.

Angelbean

For anyone that ordered bask, how long did it it take to ship out? I ordered Monday and no response.

I ordered Monday @12 midnight got a shipped notice at 9am Monday morning received my products that Wednesday or Thursday can't remember either way it was quick!

Babygrowth

Carols Daughter is having a secret santa sale with free shipping and a free gift! I got 30% off but found what I wanted at hsn.com $2 cheaper and they also have free shipping.

AgeinATL

Saludable84

I ordered Monday morning around 7:30. I got my shipping notice Friday but no movement yet. I should get mine this week though since she is in GA.

Meridian

Saludable84 I ordered Monday morning around 7:30. I got my shipping notice Friday but no movement yet. I should get mine this week though since she is in GA.

I ordered at 6:37 cst on Monday morning & I've heard nothing from her. My njoi creations that I ordered 2 days ago has already shipped though.

AgeinATL

I ordered at 6:37 cst on Monday morning & I've heard nothing from her. My njoi creations that I ordered 2 days ago has already shipped though.

I would give it a couple more days, but by Wednesday, if you haven't gotten some type of shipping notice, shoot her a message.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
DoDo

Aveda coupon: Today is Day 1 of 5 Days of Top Gifts. Today only with any $40 purchase receive free overnight shipping plus a free four piece Damage Remedy sample set. Enter code HAIRGIFT13 at checkout. Valid today only while supplies last.

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
DoDo

Aveda coupon: Today is Day 1 of 5 Days of Top Gifts. Today only with any $40 purchase receive free overnight shipping plus a free four piece Damage Remedy sample set. Enter code HAIRGIFT13 at checkout. Valid today only while supplies last.

MileHighDiva

Awww! You are thinking of me!! :hug2:

Last edited: