December 10th, 11th, and 12th - What R your Hair Plans???

Changed my plans..
Shampoo > Jet Black rinse > Humectress > Air dry > Tresemme heat protectant blow out roots > leave alone for a long time

Rinsed out my conditioner out my hair, washed with dark and lovely shampoo, then quickie rinsed with miss key 10 en 1 (love it) and lustrasilk shea mango butter cholesterol.
then put paul mitchell super skinny onto my hair to fight the frizzies

This morning I washed with Hydratherma Naturals new SLS free hair cleanser (which I like) and then DC'd with Bear Fruit Hair Shea Mango mask. I used Curl Junkie HIbiscus & Banana leave in. My hair is finally dry and it feels good. :yep:

i will be doing a rollerset on Sunday, the first one I've attempted on my own since starting my transition and I'll be a year post in two weeks -- wish me luck

clarified and then washed with wen fig, dc'd with wen sweet almond mint masque and one n only argan oil restorative mask, then blow dried and flat ironed. then silk wrapped.

my hair has been flat-ironed since weds. and it still looks the same, bone straight, since i've been wrapping every night. maybe i'll throw in some flexi-rods tonight, though, just for some loose curls.
for the rest of the month? i think i'm gonna do some senegalese twists during my month long winter break at home-i don't wanna be messing with it all the time just cause i'll have so much time on my hands.

I was looking for this thread yesterday :)

Friday I co-washed with Hair One. Left it on for 15 mins while cleaning then rinsed it out and moisturized with ORS Oil Moisturizer

Today (Saturday) I just moisturized with more ORS moisturizer. Also took biotin (5000mcg)

Tomorrow the plan is to just moisturize again, and take boitin.

Plan for the rest of the year is to keep my hair protected under my half wigs ♥ :D

Scalp massage tonight with Castor and Cinnamon oil mix. Tomorrow I'll DC on dry hair I'm 3 months post so I'm putting Silicone Mix on my roots and Alterna Cavalier on the rest of my length. Rinse, then airdry til about 75%, apply Keratin Mist/ Sedal Hydraloe/Coconut oil and Argan oil. Make some kind of updo style.

As for the rest of the year, I'll be flat ironing my roots next wknd and doing a curly style for an event I'm going to on the 18th so I'll do a protein treatment on Thursday, with Joico Kpak followed by a DC with Baba De Caracol.

Last edited:
I am still wearing a satin bonnet from last night. I am about to put on a hat and go for a run. When I return I will shower and cowash and put it back in a bun. I am getting tired of the bun but I know its best for me to retain length and protect my ends. I cannot wait until January 6, so I can finally straighten after what will be nearly two months.

Back