De-tangling Shampoo

Relentless

Reinventing
Hi Ladies,

I am relaxed 4B. I used to love Cream Of Nature De-tangling Shampoo until the formula changed. I find myself looking to try a new brand.

Can you suggest a De-tangling Shampoo that you really like?

I just bought some more of the old CON formula from samsbeauty.com. Grab yourself a few more bottles from there while you're searching for a replacement and let me know if you find anything...IDK what I'm going to use when my stash is finally depleted.

I still use the CON and it's the same but they just changed the bottle. But who told them to change anything when the old bottles was just fine. But it still works. HTH. HHG

I still use the CON and it's the same but they just changed the bottle. But who told them to change anything when the old bottles was just fine. But it still works. HTH. HHG

I'm almost positive it's not the same thing. The ones in the new bottle have *gasp* SULFATES!!! :shocked: Most people care, but there are many who don't care. I'm on the fence. The first time I used it, I felt like my hair had found it's long lost love. But then I found out it had sulfates in it. *shrug* Meh. Like I said. I'm on the fence. I LOVE this shampoo but I don't want it stripping my hair. HTH.

Back