Dd doesn't like her new hairstyle

eyunka

Choisie

I sat back and thought how did i wear my hair and I wore it straight as well. There are days I see a hairstyle that i think i can do and when i describe it to her she does not like it. Communication thing i guess because once i do it, she is all smiles or she didn't realize that particular hairstyle actually looks nice on her. I just want her to have a variety of styles she knows she can rock.

Because of time I didn't get a chance to be creative with it. I hope I can change her mind this weekend but if not I know this is not a style i can repeat. Its just that simple to me. Trial and error ya know.

What style did you copy? The two tone color one?
OP,

you have always done a great job with your daughter's hair.
I have copied the last style on my 13year old. She also likes the straight look. not so much this look. it must be their generation look.

Whimsy

I hope she grows to like it or you two are able to find something she's happy with. I remember being little and hating what my mom did to my hair, I'm glad that when I really expressed dislike she'd just take it out and start again.

CelineB

@Choisie

I sat back and thought how did i wear my hair and I wore it straight as well. There are days I see a hairstyle that i think i can do and when i describe it to her she does not like it. Communication thing i guess because once i do it, she is all smiles or she didn't realize that particular hairstyle actually looks nice on her. I just want her to have a variety of styles she knows she can rock.

Because of time I didn't get a chance to be creative with it. I hope I can change her mind this weekend but if not I know this is not a style i can repeat. Its just that simple to me. Trial and error ya know.

What style did you copy? The two tone color one?

Eyunda,

Yes, my DD loves this style sooo much we will redo it until she gets tired.
It is very important for them to look good at this age. This period is when they are developing self confidence and style.
I think communication is the key to a better relationship with girls this age.
please keep posting pictures of her styles.

Thanks, C