DC Area PJs 3 (Dominican Products Related)

imani97

Hey Ladies, I figured that since you didn't let me down last time, I'd ask another question. I am in search of the following products:
- Sedal
- Greit Oil 12 en 1
- Silicon Mix

Do any of you know if there are any shops in the DC area that sell these products? I know that there was mention of a BSS in MD and one in D.C. that sell Dom. products but I'd rather not go on a wild goose chase if someone knows that they can be found at a specific store. Thanks ladies. I will try to compile all of the info from this thread and others to make a directory.

Last edited:

Annakei

BOTANICA!!!! On Columbia Pike!! I just went there and got Sedal and Silicom Mix (conditioner). Is the 12 en 1 by Ms. Key? IF so it is there also!

I also went to NY this weekend and found LAcio Lacio...girl bought 4 bottles and 2 bottles if the Silicon Mix Leave in!

imani97

Annakei said:
BOTANICA!!!! On Columbia Pike!! I just went there and got Sedal and Silicom Mix (conditioner). Is the 12 en 1 by Ms. Key? IF so it is there also!

I also went to NY this weekend and found LAcio Lacio...girl bought 4 bottles and 2 bottles if the Silicon Mix Leave in!
Thanks Annakei,
I should have just PMed you b/c you never let me down. :grin: I'm in Pittsburgh right now, but bet that before I step foot in my house tomorrow I run over to Botanica! It was hurting me to have to pay almost $7 for shipping. Shoot, that's another product. :lol:

Annakei

You aint neva lied!!! They should also have the Lacio Lacio by now. She was to order it a week and a half ago.

Queenie

I think that I saw 12 en 1 at Botanica too.

I didn't know the Silicon mix was there too. I was just there a couple of weeks ago. :(

I think a saw the Sedal there too. They are starting to get a relly good selection in there. I bought a giant jar of Miss Keys 10 en 1. :p

KAddy

Where exactly is Botanica, Annakei? I mean, can you give me some landmarks or cross streets please?

Thanks

Queenie

It is across the street from Cecilia's and a CVS. It is 1 block East of the Cinema and Draft House. The full name is Botanica Borcuia.

angelk316

They have dominican products like mis key 10 n 1 in a beauty supple store on Georgia avenue across the street from the police station and mcdonalds

imani97

Thanks for weighing in on where to find Dominican products in the D.C. area. I will compose a "directory" a little later today or this weekend. I am also cosigning in the meantime that Botanica has just about every Dom. product that has been discussed on here as well as others that have not been "discovered" yet. The only thing that was not there when I went was Lacio Lacio.