Dark under eye circle:lemon juice & tomato juice

QueenNefi

I've been looking for a remedy for the dark circles under my eyes. The Internet has everything from cucumber to potato. I tried a mixture of one teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon and one teaspoon of fresh squeezed tomato juice. I mixed it with flour to make a paste. I CAREFULLY placed the pasted over the dark areas under my eye with a q-tip...leaving a gap in the space under my lower eyelash. I left the past on for 15 minutes then carefully wiped of the paste so not to get any in my eyes.

Results, you ask? Well, I can't say that I see a big difference BUT from what I read on-line, I must do this several times...so i will leave my eyes alone for a week and reapply again next week (i want to give my eyes a rest before attempting to do this again. I will keep you posted.

Has anyone tried this and, if so, did it work?

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I've been looking for a remedy for the dark circles under my eyes. The Internet has everything from cucumber to potato. I tried a mixture of one teaspoon fresh squeezed lemon and one teaspoon of fresh squeezed tomato juice. I mixed it with flour to make a paste. I CAREFULLY placed the pasted over the dark areas under my eye with a q-tip...leaving a gap in the space under my lower eyelash. I left the past on for 15 minutes then carefully wiped of the paste so not to get any in my eyes.

Results, you ask? Well, I can't say that I see a big difference BUT from what I read on-line, I must do this several times...so i will leave my eyes alone for a week and reapply again next week (i want to give my eyes a rest before attempting to do this again. I will keep you posted.

Has anyone tried this and, if so, did it work?

Ooh I want to know to. Keep us posted if it works.

Aviah

Sounds good. I'd like to try this for the darker area around my mouth...

But why is this in the hair section?