Daily Moisturizing Necessary for Co-washers?

vtoodler

Do you need to moisturize and seal your hair everyday if you co-wash many times a week?

Or would that be too much moisture?

kupenda

That depends wholly on what works for your hair lol. I still moisturize but I don't do it as thoroughly. And I still seal. Idk if it's necessary that I moisturize, but I do it out of habit more than anything. It feels wrong to not apply my leave ins after washing lol. It's just one of those things

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

LaughingOctopus

I cowash often and If my hair is dry I just moisturize and seal as needed. I'm trying not to put my hair on a schedule and just observe it. :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I cowash twice and week and Seal Twice a Day, primarily because I am under both a Wig & Durag.

So I try to keep it mositurized underneath.

lilyofthenile

It depends on your hair. I find that cowashing doesn't moisturise my hair as much as I would like it to, so I oil rinse during the cowash as well and after the cowash I like to use a creamy leave in and seal the moisture in with coconut oil.

If my hair is dry, I just moisturise and seal, if it's wash day, I will cowash then.

Wtanya88

I moisturize and seal even though I co wash. I don't know if it's out of habit or not. But, my hair feels moisturized. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DROIDX

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
My hair is chronically dry, so I need to moisturize as much as possible. :yep:

davisbr88

Since I cowash every morning, I usually moisturize at night. I take down my bun, which is usually still pretty moisturized, but I give it a good overall spray (especially the front and top of my hair, where I use gel to slick my bun) and stretch it in a braid or twist for bed.