Daily Devotional & Study Bible

NIK

Can anyone recommend me a good Study Bible and a Daily Devotional? I'm really trying to get into the Word and building a closer relationship with God and I need help with that. Thanks!

BmoreBelle

I love books by Stormie OMartian, Joyce Myers, Terri McFaddin and Juanita Bynum. Stormie has an excellent prayer series, but I think it really depends on where you in your walk with Christ. Life Applications Study Bible is an excellent study bible as well.

Ms Lala

BmoreBelle said:
I love books by Stormie OMartian, Joyce Myers, Terri McFaddin and Juanita Bynum. Stormie has an excellent prayer series, but I think it really depends on where you in your walk with Christ. Life Applications Study Bible is an excellent study bible as well.

I agree the Life Application study bible is great. I think Max Lucado has written some of the best devotional materials available. You can also look up devotionals on line, there are tons of websites.

lexi08

BmoreBelle said:

Yes the Life Application Study Bible is great! I also have a few books by Joyce Myers that I really enjoy.