CVS Placing Anti-Theft Devices on Black Haircare Products?

Just checking back in to see if anyone has been able to validate this. I understand the rationale behind it as some posters have pointed out, but I will still be going to visit a few in a few different neighborhoods this weekend and if I notice this, I plan to at least question it (to a manager in charge) and just plain out ask them the reason for the practice. (even though you ladies have pointed it out and made some good points.)................(I guess I just feel like making somebody squirm that's all:lol: )

MissJ said:
That's the worst! This happened to me in Hallmark in Newnan, GA, the one by Publix. :lol: I was looking for Christmas gifts and cards. These women stalked me, acting like they had to straighten the place wherever I went. If I was in the card section, they were in the card section. If I was in the Georgia Bulldogs section, they were in the Georgia Bulldogs section. They never once asked me if I needed anything, and I was in there for a long time. I though I was just being paranoid, but when white people walked in nobody followed them around. I was pissed, left, and went to the other Hallmark in town.

Well my cousin used to work in a store similar to Wlagreens and when she first started, they told her to watch the black ppl when they come in:eek: They had the nerve to tell a black person to watch black ppl when they come in:grin: She said since they told her to watch the black ppl , when she saw the little old white ladies stealing she didn't say a word becase she wasn't supposed to watch them. Needless to say she didn't stay there long.:perplexed

Back