Crown and Glory 2023!

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
5 weeks down. I can’t wait until next Thursday so I can cut this hair out. It’s such a pretty look but the tangling and random pieces of hair.

I need an extra large bonnet for the next time I install the hair. I have 5 packs of the hair left if I want to use it again. I think a satin bonnet would help and braiding it nightly from day one instead of letting the hair do what it wants. If it was human, I could wet it and detangle.

I still have to figure out what products to use. I know I need a scalp detox and probably to clarify my strands.

MzSwift

I think I'm leaning toward small to jumbo twist extensions. I'll probably do jumbo as they take less time and I can wear them down most of the time since it isn't summer yet. I'll try to do a set similar to these ones I did a few years ago.

1714226118736.png 1714226254273.png

I plan to texlax sometime in June so I'll have to take them out 2 weeks prior to give my hair a rest. And then I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to install a new set of extensions.

I'll save my minis for my real hair once it grows a bit longer as a reward to myself.

Also, I'm gonna have to chill on the cornrows as they cause me too much tangling at take down. I think I'll do medium-large plaits instead since my hair is long enough to bun now.

MzSwift

I'm finally working up the motivation to do these darn extensions. Still can't decide between jumbo or small.

The changing weather is forcing me to be out doing yardwork and then I'm too pooped to do anything else for days.
Also, we've got a roller coaster of emotions over here with my mom buying a home here and selling a home in a different state. Add in the dynamics of her being in the home with us until her purchase is completed, my child over the moon! But he is on the Spectrum and emotional dysregulation is real!! I'm doing some heavy lifting right now trying to keep him stable.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
My oldest will be home for the summer soon , so he can help me with my length check the next time.

All in all. We’re trooping along.

Attachments

• IMG_2024-05-03-123110.jpeg
    IMG_2024-05-03-123110.jpeg
    1,018.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8508.jpeg
    IMG_8508.jpeg
    462.2 KB · Views: 6