Created An Ayurvedic Rinse Video

Missi

Hi Ladies: i switched my blog over from -Divinetresses.squarespace.com- to -HairEssentials.typepad.com-. Typepad server gives me more creativity and different blog ranges: I LOVE IT. Anyway: its part of my Reinvent Yourself Challenge: and since i have a summer break now: i have more time and energy to focus on my hair. Lol.... I just created a video on how to create an Ayurvedic Rinse: please ladies: let me know your opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PmjOYtrL_0

Thank you so much! I'm new to Ayurvedic products so this is a big help. Let us know if you come out with anything else.

Ok cool when i was doing the rinses this is how i did them. Only differance was i did not add extra water i just used what was poured out the first time. I stopped doing them because i am just about out of 1 powder but still have plenty of the other 3. I like your storage idea also.

Thanks for the tutorial hun, it was great!! I was wondering how to make a good, mess-free rinse, but I'm kinda nervous about using my coffee maker. Maybe I'll be a cheap one and use it for that purpose only. Thanks again!~!

I never even thought to use a coffee maker to make my blend
That is so much easier than what I was planning to do
Which is why I never did it. :lachen:

Great video!

Although I don't post much, I have to say a big old thank you for this video because you just showed me an easy way to do this.:grin: Thanks so much!!!!!

Cute and very practical! Presents another good option for using powders. Nicely done, too!

Back