CREACLIP U-Shaped Trim on BSL Hair *PICTURES*

sipp100 thanks for the tag....you know I've been eyeing this...OMG!:drunk: daggg- you did a GREAT job on DDs hair. :clap: Her hair is super pretty!! Off to Amazon to get this doggone thing.:yep: It's been in my wish list for a minute

I think I'll go ahead and buy it before all the lurkers snatch it up...I found a deva stylist here in my hometown, so I am going to her in a couple of weeks for a trim, but I think I can use it on DDs hair immediately.:spinning:

:drool: DD hair is beautiful. You are doing an excellent job sipp100. Now here is another tool I might need to invest in. Messing w/ you sipp is going to have me in the poor house. But, I will be looking good. :lachen:

Beautiful job!!! I know she loves it and this keeps you from worrying about too much being cut off from the length. :)

Thanks for the tag!!! First one!!! YIPPEE!!! :)

Last edited:
You did a wonderful job. I'm going to purchase this because my oldest daughter has been begging me for some bangs and I'm to afraid to do it free hand.

sipp100, you're so gonna make me break down and buy this aren't you? Darn you!:grin:

You did a great job on DD's hair. It looks nice and healthy. I swear you and your girls come from a family of Amazon hair growing women! I wish I had your genes.:look:

OK, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that based on your up do's and your creaclip results that you probably have better than average skillz in the hair styling dept. How would us mere mortals fare trying to use this thing. I'm telling you, I've never been able to cut anything evenly: wrapping paper, ends of hair, scrapbooking elements (that's sad that I'm a scrapper and can't cut straight)

@sipp100 thanks for the tag....you know I've been eyeing this...OMG!:drunk: daggg- you did a GREAT job on DDs hair. :clap: Her hair is super pretty!! Off to Amazon to get this doggone thing.:yep: It's been in my wish list for a minute

I think I'll go ahead and buy it before all the lurkers snatch it up...I found a deva stylist here in my hometown, so I am going to her in a couple of weeks for a trim, but I think I can use it on DDs hair immediately.:spinning:

FindingMe
I remember you saying you were on the fence, so I tagged you to give you a :poke:

:drool: DD hair is beautiful. You are doing an excellent job @sipp100. Now here is another tool I might need to invest in. Messing w/ you sipp is going to have me in the poor house. But, I will be looking good. :lachen:

GIJane
That's really all that matters, isn't it? :giggle:

@sipp100, you're so gonna make me break down and buy this aren't you? Darn you!:grin:

You did a great job on DD's hair. It looks nice and healthy. I swear you and your girls come from a family of Amazon hair growing women! I wish I had your genes.:look:

Ms_CoCo37

I need to buy some stock in whoever owns Creaclip, cuz I push it to everybody!

Actually, I don't think we having any fast-growing genes. My hair grows a little over 1/2"/month, which is normal. DDs grow a little faster, but nothing crazy at all. The key is retention - we keep it all on our heads, which is what makes the difference. :yep:

OK, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that based on your up do's and your creaclip results that you probably have better than average skillz in the hair styling dept. How would us mere mortals fare trying to use this thing. I'm telling you, I've never been able to cut anything evenly: wrapping paper, ends of hair, scrapbooking elements (that's sad that I'm a scrapper and can't cut straight)

Cherokee-n-Black
Girl, other than buns, I know next-to-nothing about styling hair :nono:

The beauty of this device is that you don't have to cut straight! Your scissors follow the edge of the clip and you know it will be even and straight because you just line up the bubble in the level. The clip holds the hair really tightly, so there's no slipping out or shifting.

Honestly, I can't say enough good things about this tool! :grin:

Cherokee-n-Black
Girl, other than buns, I know next-to-nothing about styling hair :nono:

The beauty of this device is that you don't have to cut straight! Your scissors follow the edge of the clip and you know it will be even and straight because you just line up the bubble in the level. The clip holds the hair really tightly, so there's no slipping out or shifting.

Honestly, I can't say enough good things about this tool! :grin:

OK...I the bolded has almost convinced me. DD needs a trim in the worst way! I'm just skerred! She'll be on LHCF version 10.5 talking about "and when I was almost 4, my mother ruined my hair trying to give me 'trim' and took me from WL to SL--and I never recovered!" :cry:

OK...I the bolded has almost convinced me. DD needs a trim in the worst way! I'm just skerred! She'll be on LHCF version 10.5 talking about "and when I was almost 4, my mother ruined my hair trying to give me 'trim' and took me from WL to SL--and I never recovered!" :cry:

Cherokee-n-Black

:lachen::lachen::lachen:@ the bolded

When I gave DD#3 bangs, I cut her hair to her chin, then removed the clip and cut right below her eyes. I removed the clip again, combed the hair and moved the clip to the crease of her eyes - the last cut. Next time I wash her, I'll send you a picture of her bangs in their natural state. I put KCCC in them and twist them overnight to stretch them. They look really cute!

You could cut in even more increments, checking the length each time. It really is fool-proof. :yep:

Why am I just now seeing this...smh! Wonderful job mom. She has such thick & healthy beautiful hair. I will definately have to look into getting one of these. thanks for sharing.

Back