Cowboy Magic & Noodlehead

2sweetnsugarland

This is my first attempt using Cowboy Magic and Noodlehead [from Sally's] together. All I did was section my dry hair in small sections, put a nickle size amount of Cowboy Magic and a nickle size amount of Noodlehead on each section, brush with my denman, plait the hair almost to the end and then roll on those long bendy rollers [Hair Art Super Rollers from Sally's.] Took the rollers out this morning and let the curls fall wherever they wanted to. I'm very pleased with the results!! :yep::yep::yep:

good picture.jpg

gadgetdiva

Oooh those curls look luscious!!!! BTW I have never heard of Cowboy Magic or Noodlehead? You're in my neck of the woods...did you get them locally?

2sweetnsugarland

Oooh those curls look luscious!!!! BTW I have never heard of Cowboy Magic or Noodlehead? You're in my neck of the woods...did you get them locally?

Thank you so much!!! I was surprised by the outcome too. I got the Noodlehead from Sally's it comes in an orange bottle. The Cowboy Magic I got from a feed store . . . yep you read it right a feed store. Just go to google, enter Cowboy Magic then use the store locator and find a place that's close to where you live. The closest place near me is CHARLOTTE'S SADDLERY; 11623-A KATY FWY; HOUSTON, TX. 77079 US; Telephone: 281-596-8255.

BTW: love that hair SWANG!!!!

davisbr88

Beautiful!
I'm surprised more ladies haven't commented.
I guess everyone's too busy discussing Bonnet Girl :rolleyes:

davisbr88

Hahahaha. Yeah, the Bonnet Girl thread is tooooo funny, but I still want to see beautiful heads of hair like yours! That's what I'm here for!
Thanks for the compliment! :blush:

Whimsy

Great Results!!!

What cowboy magic product are you using?

I've only used the detangling stuff and LOVED it.

Never heard any reviews on other products. Do tell.

2sweetnsugarland

Can someone please tell me where to buy Cowboy Magic?! Pretty please!:wave::detective::ohsnap: I am dying to try it!
I got mine from a feed store for animals. I really love the way it makes my hair shine. It's the detangler/shine. Just google Cowboy Magic and I'm sure there are some places in your neck of the woods. Once you use it make sure you post pics cause I wanna see your results!

2sweetnsugarland

Great Results!!!

What cowboy magic product are you using?

I've only used the detangling stuff and LOVED it.

Never heard any reviews on other products. Do tell.

Thanks!!! I'm using the detangler/shine. I hadn't thought about using anything else in their line!! BTW: Love your hair it is gorgeous! Looked at your videos on YT this weekend, loved them! Keep 'em coming!

2sweetnsugarland

Very, very pretty. Are you relaxed or natural?

*praying the answer is natural, so I may achieve the exact same results*

Thanks! I use Soft & Beautiful texturizer on my hair about once every 6 months, just on the roots for about 8-10 minutes because there's a part in the very front of my hair that will not cooperate no matter how much I work with it or try to train it so I have to texturize or it will rebel and stick straight up! Sorry :-(

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
outstanding results!!! beautiful hair! ETA: does these prods make the hair soft or hard/crunch? sorry if you've already touched on this.

Last edited:

lushlady

Very nice. Never heard of Cowboy Magic, but Noodlehead is a good styling product. I just started using it this week and it is good so far. A little goes a long way.

2sweetnsugarland

outstanding results!!! beautiful hair! ETA: does these prods make the hair soft or hard/crunch? sorry if you've already touched on this.

Thanks!!! I guess it would depend on how much Noodle Head you put on your hair. The Cowboy Magic does not make your hair hard at all. It just gives it shine and moisturizes. When I want my hair super curly I put more Noodle Head on each section and I get the results I want. Hope this helps!!

2sweetnsugarland

Your hair is gorgeous!!! The curls are to die for. What exactly does cowboy magic do?
Thanks!!! The Cowboy Magic does not make your hair hard at all. It just gives it shine and moisturizes. When I want my hair super curly I put more Noodle Head on each section and I get the results I want. Hope this helps!!