Could it be possible : MEGA TEK COAT REBUILDER (pet) = OCT ?

neyhla

Hi there,
I've just received my mega tek 2OZ with a pink label (for pet) that i ordered from tailgator.co.uk .
They claim on their site that it is the same product as the cell rebuilder one (for horse) but guess what ????
Surprise it is not the same ingredients at all ..but excatly (and in the same order ) the OCT 's ingredients !

So could it be possible :

mega tek coat rebuilder (pet version) = OCT ?

Have you tried this one ? have you got good results ?

The pet version is actually more expensive, ounce for ounce, than OCT is. :(

So, even if it is the same thing, OCT is definitely the better deal over the long term. :yep:

How is that? Isn't the one in bottle and the one in the jar, the same?

Which one in the bottle? :lol:

As far as I know, the one in the pink 'tub' is a Pet Rebuilder, the one in the (usually blue) bottle is a Equine Rebuilder. Sometimes the Equine one might just say 'Coat and Hoof' or it might say both, and sometimes it says something entirely different (but still in blue) that I can't remember. For some reason, I also think there is a bottle with purple writing, but I'm not sure.
The Pet one comes in the 16 ounce size, too, I think - I think someone got some of those off of eBay. :lol:

The ingredients are different/in a different order, and there was a thread wondering whether the concentrations might be different too....

I think every product Eqyss/DC Labs makes is just a tiny bit different. :rolleyes:

So, even if it is the same thing, OCT is definitely the better deal over the long term. :yep:

I don't agree with you cause the 16 oz bottle of MAGATEK COAT REBUILDER is $34 and OCT is more than $50

If you have a look on eqyss website you 'll notice that there is a mention : "works on human too" for the pet version that doesn't appear on the equine one(even if we al know that it works too)...As if it was ovation cel therapy with another label.

These are the ingredient lists for OCT and MT, taken from the bottles. OP should post full ingredient list shown on the Pet Rebuilder. :yep: Different sites seem to list different ingredients for the 2oz Pet Rebuilder. :ohwell:

Ovation Cell Therapy:

Deionized Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearalkonium Chloride, , Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, DM DM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Frangrance
12oz $56.95

Eqyss Megatek Equine Rebuilder:

Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin protein, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, peg 100 stearate, marine protein, peg 40, panthenal, dimethicone copolyol, magnesium citrate, allantoin, amino acids, methylparaben, mucopoly-saccharides, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance
16oz ~ $24-28

These are the ingredient lists for OCT and MT, taken from the bottles. OP should post full ingredient list shown on the Pet Rebuilder. :yep: Different sites seem to list different ingredients for the 2oz Pet Rebuilder. :ohwell:

Ovation Cell Therapy:

Deionized Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearalkonium Chloride, , Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, DM DM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Frangrance
12oz $56.95

Eqyss Megatek Equine Rebuilder:

Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin protein, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, peg 100 stearate, marine protein, peg 40, panthenal, dimethicone copolyol, magnesium citrate, allantoin, amino acids, methylparaben, mucopoly-saccharides, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance
16oz ~ $24-28

ok so i can read on the 2oz bottle of megatek coat rebuilder for PET:

and if im not blind i can see that it is the same ingredients for OCT

OCT = mega tek coat rebuilder !!
16 Oz --> $34.95
http://eqyss-online.stores.yahoo.net/16ounmegcoat.html

Last edited:

OP, JustKiya is right.

I guess if you just want to try out the product, $10 is better than $50+.

If this is something you want to use long-term you would be better off getting the OCT.

I have used the Mega Tek Pet (pink bottle) and I got wonderful thickness and some length. (I noticed the thickness more than the length; maybe about 1 1/2 inches or to 2 inches over three months) I finished the bottle and I just bought Mega Tek Equine and OCT to compare.

You still come out better using the Oct. The pet MT is 12.45 for a 2 oz. Times 6 to get 12oz and that's around $74. Q

ok so i can read on the 2oz bottle of megatek coat rebuilder for PET:

and if im not blind i can see that it is the same ingredients for OCT

OCT = mega tek coat rebuilder !!
16 Oz --> $34.95

oh snap...lemmie find out:blush:

I don't agree with you cause the 16 oz bottle of MAGATEK COAT REBUILDER is $34 and OCT is more than $50

If you have a look on eqyss website you 'll notice that there is a mention : "works on human too" for the pet version that doesn't appear on the equine one(even if we al know that it works too)...As if it was ovation cel therapy with another label.

MY equine ones say "safe for human use!"

Dang, I was just soooo happy about getting my little OCT in the mail today too. I did have a question about the ingredients though, so thanks OP for the question. My 12oz ended up being 34 bucks (promo pak) and I wanted to try that shampoo and color therapy thingy anyway. Oh well. I'll know 4 next time.
Happy Hair Growing Ladies!!!

NO NO Its $34.95 the 16OZ bottle so cheapier than the 12oz bottle of OCT which is > $50

:thankyou: :bouncy:

Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnteresting!!! Girl, you might be on it, on it here, and I know we can find a site that is secured, instead of dealing with DC Labs unsecured site!!!

Almost anytime someone has brought the pet version, it's been in the 2oz size, and in that size, ounce for ounce, it is more expensive.

But - the 16oz version, on the other hand - you are totally right - that's much cheaper than OCT, and you get an extra 4 ounces! :woot:

:lick: I can get y gallon of MT, CR, and some Pet Rebuilder all at once - shoooot.

Thank you, again for sharing this!

Last edited:
Back