Coochy Cream - For Real!!!!!

rosie

Okay, this pat Saturday, I went to a neighbor's haouse for a girl's party. I knew they were selling something. Got there and it was a Pure Romance party.

Anyone ever heard of them?

They sell relationship enhancing items. Gels, creams, spritzs, powders, devices, rings youknow what I mean.

They passed around stuff that I have never seen before. I was a little intimidated. So you can imagine that I did not raise my hand to demo anything.

I just kept gulping my margheritas to help take off the edge.

After the fifth drink, she showcased some creams to help with rash and stubble from shaving, you know the bikini area. It is supposed to minimize the rash and itchies when the hair grows back.

The name of the product. Coochy Cream!!!!!!!

On the bottle it says you can use it for shaving bikini area, legs, underarms, and men can use it on the face.

It also said that it is a great moisturizer and a wonderful hair conditioner. So me having about 5 margheritas (I don't drink) said to my neighbor who was sitting on the floor with me:

Me: OOOh, girl you hair looks good, what in the world do you use on it?
Neighbor: Girl, I use that Coochy cream!!

Remebering the use of Monistat on this board, I laughed so hard, I cried. I tell, you there should be a line of Coochy hair products.

####Disclaimer:####
Not knocking anyone's use of Monistat or NAF. I just found it very funny with the Coohy creaam reference, especially after 5 drinks

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
LOL! Is this it???

rosie

Not the same bottle, but the same stuff!!!!!!!

Too funny!!!!

I must be too sheltered!!!!!

GinnyP

rosie said:
Okay, this pat Saturday, I went to a neighbor's haouse for a girl's party. I knew they were selling something. Got there and it was a Pure Romance party.

Anyone ever heard of them?

They sell relationship enhancing items. Gels, creams, spritzs, powders, devices, rings youknow what I mean.

They passed around stuff that I have never seen before. I was a little intimidated. So you can imagine that I did not raise my hand to demo anything.

I just kept gulping my margheritas to help take off the edge.

After the fifth drink, she showcased some creams to help with rash and stubble from shaving, you know the bikini area. It is supposed to minimize the rash and itchies when the hair grows back.

The name of the product. Coochy Cream!!!!!!!

On the bottle it says you can use it for shaving bikini area, legs, underarms, and men can use it on the face.

It also said that it is a great moisturizer and a wonderful hair conditioner. So me having about 5 margheritas (I don't drink) said to my neighbor who was sitting on the floor with me:

Me: OOOh, girl you hair looks good, what in the world do you use on it?
Neighbor: Girl, I use that Coochy cream!!

Remebering the use of Monistat on this board, I laughed so hard, I cried. I tell, you there should be a line of Coochy hair products.

####Disclaimer:####
Not knocking anyone's use of Monistat or NAF. I just found it very funny with the Coohy creaam reference, especially after 5 drinks

I would have been in the floor cracking up this is too funny!!!!!!! after only 1 drink(LOL)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
rosie said:
Not the same bottle, but the same stuff!!!!!!!

Too funny!!!!

I must be too sheltered!!!!!
Hey, I never heard of it either! I just did a quick search on google to see what it was! :grin:

Chinagem

I've heard of it and I've used it before. I used to get it from shopinprivate.com. it's less irritating than regular shaving cream. Mine was in a different bottle too but that was YEARS ago.

LoveLiLi

I heard about it not too long ago. Supposedly, it's really good and a-lot of strippers use it (I'm not speaking from experience).