Considering Buying My Weave from Amazon......

westNDNbeauty

Has anyone ever done this before? After seeing iri9109's awesome install, I am now considering doing one also.

Here is the hair I am thinking about purchasing: Bohyme Platinum Collection Brazilian Wave 12

It's $99 plus shipping. I know the price is a little high, but it's pretty much free since I have gift certificates.

Has anyone ever considered amazon?

Missi

I'm seriously wanting to buy Virgin Indian Remy Hair - Clip in extensiosn for $30 off of ebay...is that wrong. I really need some throw in hair for special occassions and refuse to pay like $150 for that kind of hair for a party

WyrdWay

I wish there were reviews for it. I usually don't buy from amazon unless it has reviews for what I'm wanting. Good luck though

westNDNbeauty

not wrong at all Missi, esp since its only $30

Yah wyrdway, im hoping someone who may have "forgot" to do their review chimes in :)

HollyGolightly

That's the hair that I'm wearing now, only the 16 inch version. I love it; it doesn't shed that much and it's pretty easy to maintain.

You may need two packs though.

Tiye

I've never used it but scads of bhm'ers love "bobraz" and from what I've seen it looks nice - so I don't see why it matters if you order from amazon. Go for it.

Rain20

R u worried about the hair or the seller? The hair is very natural looking but it requires some maintenance.It sheds mainly when it's wet so seal the tracks. Please check outthe BHM thread about this hair. If the seller is bad Amazon refunds your money. I dont think you can lose.

lilsparkle825

i love the hair, and i really love that you'll be getting it almost free, but i think it was reported on BHM that if you are getting the 16" variety to go for 2 packs. i had the 14" and it was plenty long...almost WL actually and i am 5'4"....and i only needed one pack, no splitting of the wefts required.

coming back to buying it off of amazon, i don't suppose that it could be any worse than hairsisters or clairhair, who will take your money before even checking to see if the hair is in stock. in my case they had it, but others weren't so lucky and had to wait weeks for a refund, were placed on backorder, or had to fight to get refunds. just look and see if the seller has ANY reviews for good/bad service and go from there.