COMING SOON! to OYIN

Currently in the Lab:

* new conditioner! the silky, easy-rinsing honey-hemp conditioner has gotten lots of love, but for those who desire richer conditioning, we're developing a thicker, shea-enriched conditioner to launch soon!
* head-to-toe honey wash. right now, we're using it as a face wash, a gentle shampoo, and a moisturizing shower gel. we can't make up our minds... and the best part is, we don't have to!!
* whipped shea butter. the skin-conditioning properties of unrefined shea are well-documented, but it can be a little stiff/sticky/difficult to apply. as the weather gets warmer, we'll be introducing a shea butter whipped with skin-nutritious oils. use as a hair pomade, a skin butter, a facial moisturizer, or wherever you want the benefits of shea!

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
The whipped shea is a good idea. The reason I didnt use mine was because of its consistency being too heavy for my hair or skin, even after I melted it in my hands. I recently solved that by melting the remainder of what I had and blending it with coconut oil, olive oil, and this coconut butter I had laying around because I thought it was too thick too.