Comeback 2012 Challenge

Hi ladies, I'm joining this challenge for the remainder of the year.....

1) Tell us about your setback, big or small.
My setback was caused by 3 things....excessive heat usage during a failed transition attempt, extreme shedding and not following my regimen. My hair is soo thin with lots of splits and it gets really tangled when its wet.

2) How do you plan to recover? I plan on touching up before the month (july) is over, creating a kick @ss reggie and sticking to it. I also plan on eliminating direct heat as well getting a really good trim with my touch up.

3) What is your comeback goal? (does not have to be a length goal...can be thickness, edges, etc)
My main goals are to minimize my shedding/breakage and regain my thickness.

Last edited:
ZebraPrintLover said:
Still not sure with what I wanna do with my hair.....relax or not?
I DONT want to deal with natural hair (not mines at least) and thats why I am leaning towards relaxing....Imma sit down with this stylist I have been peeping and talk to her about a few things.
I dont mind texture but this 4 something in the center of my head is a beast, so I guess texlax will be my friend.

What did you decide? My transition is getting harder. Just peeping what others are doing :)

Those twists I got were a bad idea. My scalp was stressed and I lost a ton of hair in the process of taking them out. Damn! I'll see just how badly they set me back when I relax later this week.

Back