Come in for THICK HAIR!!!

MWilson569

Ladies...I found this product which is a volumizing spray for us fine hair ladies. I LOOOVVEE IT!!! It's Phyovolume actif. Here's what it says on the bottle: Thanks to keratin amino acids PHYTOVOLUME ACTIF gives added body to the hair. It coats the hair and helps increase the diameter of each strand thus giving the hair extra body and elasticity.

This is my miracle product. When I spray this on my hair my hair looks and FEELS thicker. I suggest this product to anyone with fine or limp hair. -Melissa

Last edited:

Victory1

Thank you, I have fine hair. Is it a hair spray, leave-in, etc..? Where does one get this product and is possible to post a picture?

EishBuhgeish

Yeah, thanks. Although, I'm on hair product restriction for the next 2 weeks. Only thing I'm allowed to purchase is my straightening iron :(

MWilson569

Phytovolume Actif Maximizing Volume Spray - Fine Limp Hair
Phytovolume Actif is a maximizing volume spray for fine and limp hair. Keratin amino acids add body and give roots a lift.

I bought it from sephora..it was around $25 -$30

If you ladies try it..tell me how you like it - Melissa

Attachments

• phyto volume.jpg
    phyto volume.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 13

MWilson569

I found another thickening spray at sephora. I would love to know how it works its by OJON :

New! Hydrating Thickening Spray
An essential quick boost of protective moisture for styling that brings thickness and shine to fine, limp, or lifeless hair while combating humidity to help eliminate frizz. Formulated with 100 percent pure Ojon palm nut oil to hydrate and repair the hair and hydrocreatine and keratin protein to help increase the actual diameter of the each individual strand of hair, producing unsurpassed volume and suppleness. Alcohol-free. Provides light hold.

To use: Mist 4-5 pumps evenly over towel dried hair from roots to ends, and then blow dry. Re-apply an additional 2-3 pumps when hair is halfway dried, and finish styling.

Here's a pic

Attachments

• ojon thickening spray.jpg
    ojon thickening spray.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 2

TwistNMx

Oh boy, this sounds sooo good!:love:
Help! I'm out of control here.
I'm on my way to becoming a really big PJ.
Lock me up I say! :spinning: :drunk: