Coconut oil?

Jusxdarling

How are you ladies using coconut oil? I know some of you are using it as a moisturizer, how are you doing that? thanks!

I apply to my scalp at night after rinsing in the shower...I just started moisturizing with Nexxus Humectant Conditioner, then sealing with the coconut oil....so far so good..

I use it to oil my scalp and seal in moisture on wet hair. I also take it internally. It's my staple along with the milk. Coconuts are lovely nuts!

I use it to oil my scalp and seal in moisture on wet hair. I also take it internally. It's my staple along with the milk. Coconuts are lovely nuts!
lol they are lovely nuts :lachen:

I'm just mad I couldnt take it internally! did it make you sick at first? it makes me sick!

I still need to try the milk! drinking since I cant take the oil and on my hair

what kind of milk do you get? Canned or some other kind?

i wash, condition and rinse 90% of the conditioner out then I squeeze the hair out and apply the coconut oil throughout.

i also apply some to each section i make when i do my braids for my daily braidouts.

i take it internally, approx a teaspoon a day (when i remember)
also, it's the only oil i cook with.

lol they are lovely nuts :lachen:

I'm just mad I couldnt take it internally! did it make you sick at first? it makes me sick!

I still need to try the milk! drinking since I cant take the oil and on my hair

what kind of milk do you get? Canned or some other kind?

You can make your own. I do and it's really easy.
Take the coconut meat from a fresh coconut and blend with water. Strain it and enjoy! It's soo creamy and delicious!:lick:

After my daily wash, I apply a little leave in and seal with coconut oil. I also add a drop or two of peppermint oil and massage my scalp with it.

You can make your own. I do and it's really easy.
Take the coconut meat from a fresh coconut and blend with water. Strain it and enjoy! It's soo creamy and delicious!:lick:

I was seriously thinking of just getting fresh coconuts, seems easier to find than fresh uncanned milk

I love coconut oil, I use it everyday to seal in my moisturizer. On wash days in the morning I soak my hair with coconut and alma oil mixed with my fave conditioner. I wash it out when I get home and airdry. It leaves my hair soft and shiny.

I use it as a prepoo, moisturizer/light sealer, scalp massages, and on my body after a bath or shower. It's the best during the summer months :yep: light, moisturized skin all day! Leaves a really light scent as well.

Back