Coconut Nectar -- Ever Tried This?

westNDNbeauty

Just heard about this and I can't find much online about this stuff related to hair. I wanted to know if anyone else has tried this stuff ? Coconut Nectar, Raw (on Amazon)

How do you use it? What results have you seen?

BTW, I tried it for the first time this weekend and wrote up a review (see my most recent blog post).

nrock

The Hairfinity site says to mix with your deep conditioner. It's supposed to help the PH balance in the hair and help the hair lay flat.

LilMissRed

Never heard of it but added it to my amazon wish list :yup:

SN: I vowed no more bandwagon but this sounds yummy- hope this doesn't count against me lol

westNDNbeauty

nrock that's actually where I got the idea to even try it, the hairfinity newslettter. But I hoped others would have experience with it as well.

chocolat79

Haven't tried it for hair, but JUST bought some because I'm doing the Paleo diet, so I guess I'll have to try it for hair too.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I bought it at Whole Foods to eat. Didn't realize you can use for hair. Will try it out.

ceecy29

Interesting! This is a staple for people on raw foods/healthy diet. I wouldn't waste all of that goodness on hair.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Interesting! This is a staple for people on raw foods/healthy diet. I wouldn't waste all of that goodness on hair.

@ceecy29

:blush:.

*Clutches pearls, gasps and in my Lady Violet of Downton Abbey voice*

"Wha, wha, whhhaattt?! Dear, nothing good for hair could ever be wasted. This is NOT LCHF approved."

:lachen:.

Just Kidding! But all this talk of nectar and sweetness means a visit to Whole Paycheck is in my immediate future!

greenandchic

I purchased it from a local co-op last week but can bring myself to use it on my hair, LOL. I already cringe when I use my local raw honey on my hair as it is. :) Anymore reviews?

McQuay30

I tried it mixef with trader joe tea tingle and nourshing herbal clay mask and it was lovely, soft defined curl all over, I will try it again with just trader joe and see how it acts.