Co-washing At a Salon?

Dommo

Hey, have any of you ladies every co-washed at a salon and was the stylist happy to do it, give you a hard time about it, or just flat-out refused, etc?

I get my hair done once a week at the salon,(sometimes twice because I love clean hair) I benefit so much from doing my own hair when i wear wash'n'go's but i suck at rollersetting, which is horrible because i wear my hair straight 99% of the time. I bought a Pibbs so that I can do my own thing with my hair but i just can't get the hang of rollersetting... So i'm forced to go to the salon, but I don't like shampooing every week though.:sad:

TIA:grin:

soulie

Have you tried viewing Macherieamour's video on rollersetting? It explains things so clearly that even I can do it!

SmartyPants

OK... now that I've picked myself up off the floor after passing out at the thought of you paying someone to wash and set your hair twice in one week:eek:, I command you to buy the healthy textures/macherieamour rollersetting video tout suite! your pocketbook will thank you for it!

Dommo

OK... now that I've picked myself up off the floor after passing out at the thought of you paying someone to wash and set your hair twice in one week:eek:, I command you to buy the healthy textures/macherieamour rollersetting video tout suite! your pocketbook will thank you for it!

Girl, who you tellin'...That's why I invested in the Pibbs to save money, but I refuse to go out lookin' crazy...I was looking into her video but I didn't know how good it was.. but I'm definitely going to order it now...right now

vnaps

lol.....i have asked him to co-wash and he was more than obliging......

thats when i used to go.....i havent been in ages now....

Dommo

i had trouble with roller setting until i saaw SparklingFlames videos this might help you too
Lazy Rollerset *with lots of pics*
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=306549

and her video's are very helpfull too.

How to cheat your way to a gorgeous rollerset!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlYPfamE3TA

Thanks...I've tried the pony rollerset with no success....My hair is so curly when wet that when my hair dries, about 4 inches closest to the root are so wavy that I would have to flat-iron the whole head