Clear Henna + Indigo= Jet Black? (Sorry About Another Henna ?) PLZ Help!!!

Extremus

I just want to know if I can use a clear Henna app and then do a indigo app to get jet black hair, or do I have to use the colored Henna and then the indigo???

Please help, I found some really cheap Henna (clear cellophane pouch is what they call it) and I would rather buy that than the colored Henna

TIA!

HERicane10

The regular henna is used because the tannins in it help the indigo to bind better to the hair. I color my hair in a 2-step process with regular henna for 1 hour and then indigo for 1-3 hours. it makes the LOVLIEST, SHINIEST BLACK-BLACK hair! :yep:

The regular henna is used because the tannins in it help the indigo to bind better to the hair. I color my hair in a 2-step process with regular henna for 1 hour and then indigo for 1-3 hours. it makes the LOVLIEST, SHINIEST BLACK-BLACK hair! :yep:

yeah you have to use the henna first so the hair can take and hold onto the indigo. lots more info at henna for hair.

Extremus

Oooooh ok! makes sense! I was trying to find this ihfo out through famous "Do ya'll henna?" thread and on the Henna websites but none couldn't give me this answer. So thank you u ladies! :drunk: