• I use it in place of a DC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I use it in place of a shampoo

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I use it as a 2-in-1

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

snoop

Not sure if this has been asked before, but I was wondering do people use thier mud washes as a hair cleanser (in place of shampoo), a DC (in addition to a shampoo), or a 2-in-1?

My use of mud varies and I'm curious about how others are using their mud/clay. Sometimes I DC (~30 min) then mud wash (anywhere from 2 min - 30 min). Sometimes I just wash with mud (2-30 min) with no DC. I also follow up with a conditioner.

Not entirely sure if the DC before makes a difference and so I wanted to find out what others were doing.

I use my mudwash as a scalp treatment and as a hair cleanser. I always DC when I cleanse my hair, not matter what I use.

I don't DC first primarily because I know that mud draws. It just seems that I would be reducing the benefits of the DC. Also the terressential's mudwash has a high ph. I would still need to use something after that to close my cuticles. If I didn't DC, I would still have to do a conditioner rinse.

Recently I started just applying the mud to my scalp and not so much to my hair.

Back