CINNAMON OIL ?

baby42

i went to the bss to get some cinnamon oil they had it but the lady said that most people were use this one ESPRIRITU -DE CANELA ? but this contains oil cinnamon alcohol propylene glycol and yellow coloring i want to use it as a stimulate i use pepperment oil sometimes but i want to try some cinnamon oil any one used this kind? or how do you use cinnamon oil if you do use it thanks every body

I use this one. Actually a domi. Stylist told me to use it as a prepoo for growth. So i was told to use a cotton swap and apply to my scalp the night before washing. I've only used it for the past couple of weeks so far, so i can't really comment on growth. But it really does tingle!!! Its pic is in my fotki. HTH

i went to the bss to get some cinnamon oil they had it but the lady said that most people were use this one ESPRIRITU -DE CANELA ? but this contains oil cinnamon alcohol propylene glycol and yellow coloring i want to use it as a stimulate i use pepperment oil sometimes but i want to try some cinnamon oil any one used this kind? or how do you use cinnamon oil if you do use it thanks every body

I bought this one once from the BSS. Does it have a brown and white label and the bottle is brown? It is Dominican but I really didn't care for it. It wasn't until I used it that I realized it said "Espiritu."

The one I love to use I've only found so far at my salon. It's a taller flat style clear bottle and it says "Aceite de Canela" and the liquid is a reddish orangy color. I'll try to post pics later tonight if needed. I had done so in an earlier thread but that was months ago and I can't find it heer nor saved in my computer.

I use this one. Actually a domi. Stylist told me to use it as a prepoo for growth. So i was told to use a cotton swap and apply to my scalp the night before washing. I've only used it for the past couple of weeks so far, so i can't really comment on growth. But it really does tingle!!! Its pic is in my fotki. HTH
thanks a lot this the same one i have i going to try it this weekend:yep:

I bought this one once from the BSS. Does it have a brown and white label and the bottle is brown? It is Dominican but I really didn't care for it. It wasn't until I used it that I realized it said "Espiritu."

The one I love to use I've only found so far at my salon. It's a taller flat style clear bottle and it says "Aceite de Canela" and the liquid is a reddish orangy color. I'll try to post pics later tonight if needed. I had done so in an earlier thread but that was months ago and I can't find it heer nor saved in my computer.
yep it said espiritue de canela what do it mean you know?:blush: and i hope you post the picture of it so i can see it i mean the one you use

Last edited:
I just got some a couple of weeks ago. I mix some in vo5 conditioner, apply it to my hair, concentrating on my scalp after I shampoo. I let it sit for about 10 minutes. My scalp really starts to tingle and it feels great. I then rinse and follow up with a deep conditioner.

I just got some a couple of weeks ago. I mix some in vo5 conditioner, apply it to my hair, concentrating on my scalp after I shampoo. I let it sit for about 10 minutes. My scalp really starts to tingle and it feels great. I then rinse and follow up with a deep conditioner.
thanks never thought of use it like this:nono:

thanks never thought of use it like this:nono:

It really is great. My scalp felt so relaxed after I rinsed. I get a really itchy scalp and with doing this treatment, even three days later, my scalp still doesn't itch. I am starting to think my scalp needs more stimulation and that is why it has been itching so much for me lately. Hopefully, doing these cinnamon treatments every week will help my scalp stop flaming up mid week.

Baby42 & Cicily Payne...there is another brand you can try if you want its made by easy look and i believe this one doesn't have the "alcohol" i might try this one once the one i have is done..this is the link...(suela y canela)

(roundbrush)
http://www.roundbrushhair.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=33&Page=2

(ibeauty, also has 2 other brands)
http://www.ibeautyny.com/search_result.asp
(okay i don't know why but this link isn't going directly to the page, so if you just search for "cinnamon oil" the 3 will come up...sorry)

HTH

Last edited:
Baby42 & Cicily Payne...there is another brand you can try if you want its made by easy look and i believe this one doesn't have the "alcohol" i might try this one once the one i have is done..this is the link...(suela y canela)

(roundbrush)
http://www.roundbrushhair.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=33&Page=2

(ibeauty, also has 2 other brands)
http://www.ibeautyny.com/search_result.asp
(okay i don't know why but this link isn't going directly to the page, so if you just search for "cinnamon oil" the 3 will come up...sorry)

HTH
THANK YOU I LIKE ROUND BRUSHHAIR:yep:

I have some Alopecil Cinnamon and Rosemary oil and Alopecil Cinnamon/Rosemary tonic. Both have directions that say to apply as a preshampoo to scalp using a cotton ball. I love it. Nice for massages. I get mine at the BSS. They have an extensive Dominican section. :grin:

I have some Alopecil Cinnamon and Rosemary oil and Alopecil Cinnamon/Rosemary tonic. Both have directions that say to apply as a preshampoo to scalp using a cotton ball. I love it. Nice for massages. I get mine at the BSS. They have an extensive Dominican section. :grin:
now your going to make me buy cotten balls:lachen::lachen::lachen:i was doing the old pinkie thing. thank you

Back