cinagrOrganic Product Line: Black Owned Company

Ms. Tiki

I wanted to share info about the Cinagroganics line b/c I know we like to support black owned business...with good customer service and products. I found out about the line on (of all things) Linkedin. The owner is a scientist by trade and that intrigued me. I wanted to know about what she put together given her knowledge of compounding.

I've been using the Healthy Hair set since Nov and my hair loves it. The Vitamoist leaves my hair moisturized and not weighed down. I also use this when my hair is straight and it doesn't revert. The product smells so delish, coconut cream.

I have eczema and the Scalp & Hair Health Vitalizer
has helped tremendously. It gets rids of my itches and I haven't touched MN in months. I also like using it immediately after relaxing. This smells like aloe vera juice. This is a light oil but does the trick. I'm heavy handed and I've never been greasy using the oil.

No, I am not affiliated with the company. I just wanted to share so that we can support the brand. I don't create posts or post reviews or recommendations but I love these products.

Has anyone else heard of the line or tried it?

Last edited:

Dilettante

Those prices though :eek2::eek2::eek2:

Are the ingredients listed on the bottles? I couldn't find them on the website and that stuff better be 100% unicorn tears if they're charging $12 an oz

HanaKuroi

They must not want customers. What is in their products? They need to list the ingredients. Folks don't pay that much for a mystery product"

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Ms. Tiki

I reached out to her and I have an idea to answer questions and fix the ingredients situation. I will post an update when I hear back from her. The ingredients are on the containers.