Chi Silk Infusion 6oz on sale for $4.99

chrstndiva

FYI

amazon.com has Chi Silk Infusion 6oz. on sale for $4.99. The 12oz is on sale for $13.30. I'm not sure how long this will last, I just stumbled upon it.

krikit96

I usually get iti at these same prices from Ross... I am angry though, that the 6 oz. bottle always ALWAYS leaks if it falls over to the side, then I have a sticky mess everywhere AND I lost product. Anyone else have this issue?

chrstndiva

I usually get iti at these same prices from Ross... I am angry though, that the 6 oz. bottle always ALWAYS leaks if it falls over to the side, then I have a sticky mess everywhere AND I lost product. Anyone else have this issue?

There is no Ross close by for me, so I have to get it from Ulta when I have a coupon or Target.

I haven't had an issue with it tipping over and making a mess. I normally just squeeze out enough for my ends and put it back in my organizer.

30something

...funny that happened to me with the generic brand.. since the bottle is tall it stopped at a certain point.