Folica.com didn't sen me the Chi silk infusion I ordered

danysedai

Folica.com didn't send me the Chi silk infusion I ordered

I ordered a FHI flat iron, and a CHI silk infusion, just received it 5 minutes ago, got a free pouch and a make up bag but no CHI silk infusion! sooo mad!:mad: I paid for it!:mad:

Last edited:

navsegda

danysedai said:
I ordered a FHI flat iron, and a CHI silk infusion, just received it 5 minutes ago, got a free pouch and a make up bag but no CHI silk infusion! sooo mad!:mad: I paid for it!:mad:

Oooh girl, I'd be mad too if I were you! Nobody messes with my Silk Infusion! I would call them ASAP and demand they send it to me right away. Shoot, you may even get a larger size for free since they made a mistake.

navsegda

P.S. What size did you order? I know the first time I tried ordering the 6 oz. they had sold out and actually had it on back order, but they didn't tell me this on the site when I was checking out. I also didn't receive an email alerting me that it was on back order, so after waiting a few days without getting my shipping confirmation, I called them to see what was up and they told me the back order deal. I was so heated. I was like "Just cancel it altogether because I don't wanna wait another week for the 6 oz. bottles to come in." So after cancelling, I ordered the 2 oz. version and it came promptly, then a little later I ordered the 6 oz. version after I was sure they had come in and it came promptly as well.

danysedai

I think that's what happened, they sent me an email on Jan 22 saying the CSI:)lol: we need an acronym for that!) was backordered, that was at 5:19 pm but then that same day at 8:33 pm they sent another email with your order has been shipped and it had the CSI included!
Item Qty Qty Qty Expected
Number Description Ord. Shp. Bck. By
---------- ------------------------------ -------- -------- -------- --------
P9287-L CHI Silk Infusion 6 oz 1.00 0.00 1.00

A8630 FHI Ceramic 1" Flat Iron 1.00 1.00 0.00
Model 207 RVI

A8550-Q HeatProof Iron Pouch 1.00 1.00 0.00

I was so eager to try the CSI based on your reviews..
what do you think happens now? Do I have to pay for the shipping again? I am in Canada!($$$$$)

danysedai

I sent them an email, if they do not answer then I will call them at their customer service number. it was the 6 oz bottle, do you think they will pay for the shipping now?
I am so mad that my FHI has been sitting here and I haven't tried it:confused:

buttaflye03

They should pay for the shipping because it is no fault of yours. It's probably still backordered but for some reason was still included in the shipping email.