CHI OLIVE NUTRIENT THERAPY - Silk Oil

atlien11

Has anyone tried Chi's new Organic Line? I saw this at ULTA for $20 and i wanted to buy it so bad. I cant find the ingredients online but from what i saw, the ingredients looked yummy :lick:. Lots of fruit oils like Rasberry seed oil, etc. Anyone?

CHI OLIVE NUTRIENT THERAPY - Silk Oil

Olive Silk Oil two phase complex is a light weight leave-in treatment with Certified Organic Essential oils, Natural oils and a special blend of extracts developed for all hair and skin types to replenish, reconstruct and nourish, while helping in repairing split ends without build up or added weight. Directions: Shake bottle well to mix the two phase evenly. Place a small amount of Olive Silk Oil in palms and apply from scalp to ends evenly. May be used on wet or dry hair and skin. Use as often as required.

Twelve key organic nutrients found in herbs and essential oils such as basil, chamomile, geranium, lemongrass, marjoram, peppermint, tamanu oil, black cumin seed (nigella sativa), nettle, thyme, watercress and fenugreek have been infused with olive oil to provide a natural and pure appeal to this line.

morehairplease

I started to go to Ulta yesterday to look around :wallbash:. This looks good though. I will make it a point to get there soon to check this out.

Soliel185

Seems raspberry oil is getting alot of play these days...it's one of the touted ingredients in the Herbal Essences LTR line. I might have to head over to lotioncrafters and buy a bottle to see what all the fuss is about. :scratchch:

tdwillis

I saw this in Ulta today. The price was $68! I was like, "Is Jesus in the bottle?" that was enough for the PJ in me to shrink up and hide and go back to the car in shame. If you buy it, please post reviews. I wanna know.