CHI and Joico at the Maxx

HeChangedMyName

I was browsing TJ Maxx today and I swear, my heart skipped a beat or two. I cut the corner on the display where I was looking for some facial cleansing products and low and behold I saw a big box of CHI(24.99)--shampoo, conditioner and silk infusion.

Y'all my eyes popped out of my head because I've been wanting to try this stuff but not wanting to spend the high dollars(just in case it doesn't work the same for me). So I bought a small bottle of the silk infusion(7.99) for 2 oz) and it smells nice. They also had some Joico KPak products and some other stuff that I think I've seen mentioned on the hair boards.

Don't sleep on the Maxx y'all. Run out right now and check the shelves for these products. I plan to go back when I have more time and hopefully after I've seen the magic that is silk infusion i'll be ready to spring for the big bottle

gissellr78

I was browsing TJ Maxx today and I swear, my heart skipped a beat or two. I cut the corner on the display where I was looking for some facial cleansing products and low and behold I saw a big box of CHI(24.99)--shampoo, conditioner and silk infusion.

Y'all my eyes popped out of my head because I've been wanting to try this stuff but not wanting to spend the high dollars(just in case it doesn't work the same for me). So I bought a small bottle of the silk infusion(7.99) for 2 oz) and it smells nice. They also had some Joico KPak products and some other stuff that I think I've seen mentioned on the hair boards.

Don't sleep on the Maxx y'all. Run out right now and check the shelves for these products. I plan to go back when I have more time and hopefully after I've seen the magic that is silk infusion i'll be ready to spring for the big bottle

I constantly go to tjmaxx i lovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee that store...i got all my chi stuff there a 6oz for 12.....

Shakeena

I found a 6oz bottle of CHI silk infusion there not too long ago for $15. I was tempted to buy both bottles they had but I know that one would last for awhile. But, I have found some great stuff @ TJ Maxx. This has nothing to do with hair, but I found this AHAVA Dry Oil spray:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OFT5PC

that costs $34.00 for $19.99 @ TJ Maxx! I was like, are you kidding?? (LOL) I scooped it up and ran outta there fast! And it smells sooo heavenly! So needless to say, I love TJ Maxx - I go there mainly for the beauty products!

HoneyDew

LAWD. Not Joico. I wish there was a TJ Maxx near me.

The Filenes near was supposed to close down. I wonder if they are still open. I will have to check that out.

HeChangedMyName

I found a 6oz bottle of CHI silk infusion there not too long ago for $15. I was tempted to buy both bottles they had but I know that one would last for awhile. But, I have found some great stuff @ TJ Maxx. This has nothing to do with hair, but I found this AHAVA Dry Oil spray:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OFT5PC

that costs $34.00 for $19.99 @ TJ Maxx! I was like, are you kidding?? (LOL) I scooped it up and ran outta there fast! And it smells sooo heavenly! So needless to say, I love TJ Maxx - I go there mainly for the beauty products!

I'll have to start checking there first when I need beauty stuff

Oh my god! I am on a 30 day no buy and yall are making this hard!

Sorry. But it count if you can get a great deal on something you may never get such a good deal on?

AtlantaJJ

:dance7: :band:

Just got back from the Maxx and I scored :superbanana:

I got Joico K-Pak Cuticle Sealer! Oh Yeah $7.99

I got Joimist - finishing / holding spray - I don't use holding spray often but when I need it I'll have it $3.99

K-Pak Thermal Designing Foam - adds body and hold, protects ... I need that! - Got two of those for $5.99

Designed for: protective styling

This healthy styling foam adds body and volume.
Contains K-Paks unique hair protection system. (HPS),which protects against thermal and enviromental damage.

Benefits:
• Weightless, alcohol-free foam protects hair from dryness and dullness caused by thermal styling as well as leaving hair strong and healthy.
• Delivers exceptional body, volume and support for any hairstyle.
• Gives hair exceptional flexible hold without a hard or tacky feel.

Directions:
• Apply to damp hair.Comb through.
• Blow-Dry and style with thermal tool of choice.

I also got some skin care products, some grapefruit shower gel and a bath pillow! :superbanana:

ETA: they had Chi too, but I only got stuff I needed . I put some stuff back on the shelf... because I was resisting the PJ. I only got stuff I needed.

Last edited:

HeChangedMyName

^^^ I need to hit up the maxx again, but it's just the pj in me. I don't actually need anything, but I keep thinking. . .what if they run out.

AtlantaJJ

I'm going back, they had some glycolic acid peel products I need to do a little research first but I'm pretty sure I want to buy a line they have up there for sale.

LaidBak

Marshalls has stuff as well (I wonder if they are all owned my the same parent company?). Anyway I was in Marshalls today and saw CHI, Rusk, and Paul Mitchell, to name a few. I was looking for Rusk Smoother since Sylver2 swears by it. But they didn't have any.

Since joining the board I've learned more about knock off hair products. Do you think the stuff these stores are selling is real? I sooo want to believe that they are.

AtlantaJJ

Marshalls has stuff as well (I wonder if they are all owned my the same parent company?). Anyway I was in Marshalls today and saw CHI, Rusk, and Paul Mitchell, to name a few. I was looking for Rusk Smoother since Sylver2 swears by it. But they didn't have any.

Since joining the board I've learned more about knock off hair products. Do you think the stuff these stores are selling is real? I sooo want to believe that they are.
They have that Rusk you are looking for at my TJ Maxx...:giggle:

LABETT

I only bought Chi Silk Infusion 6oz for 14.99 ,I forced my self to only buy my staple products. :sad: :weird:

Muse

I got Joimist - finishing / holding spray - I don't use holding spray often but when I need it I'll have it $3.99

K-Pak Thermal Designing Foam - adds body and hold, protects ... I need that! - Got two of those for $5.99

Contains K-Paks unique hair protection system. (HPS),which protects against thermal and enviromental damage.

Benefits:
• Weightless, alcohol-free foam protects hair from dryness and dullness caused by thermal styling as well as leaving hair strong and healthy.

Directions:

I also got some skin care products, some grapefruit shower gel and a bath pillow! :superbanana:

ETA: they had Chi too, but I only got stuff I needed . I put some stuff back on the shelf... because I was resisting the PJ. I only got stuff I needed.

WHAT!!!!!:eek2: I can't believe you found that! With all of this porosity talk I was eyeballing that stuff. I wish my TJ Maxx was that cool all we have are REALLY old bottles of Joico (with the old packaging). Good find:yep:

AtlantaJJ

WHAT!!!!!:eek2: I can't believe you found that! With all of this porosity talk I was eyeballing that stuff. I wish my TJ Maxx was that cool all we have are REALLY old bottles of Joico (with the old packaging). Good find:yep:
I pretty much hit the PJ lotto! :lol:

Mizani_Mrs

GURL! I'm mad at you. I paid $18.99 for that thermal design foam. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: imma hafta find me a tjmaxx around here.

Benefits:

Directions:

chebaby

well i guess i will be at tj maxx real soon. i am running low on my joico k pak reconstructor and i cant have that.