check out my micros

You are so pretty and they are very cute. I love the length! Girl i would be shakin' those micros like the hair I never had!

Wow you did these yourself. Awesome job. THe color works very well with your skin tone. :)

p.s. next time can you rotate the pics so I won't have to break my neck to see your beautiful face? :lol:

Your braids look wonderful! And also, you did them very quickly considering it takes some people 10+ hours to do them on someone else's head, and you did them in 16 on your own, with breaks in between. Go head girl!:)

Girl you are wearing them micros ( I just watched Something New):lol:! They look great. Where were u when I needed my hair done!

Wow! Girl, you are good! There is no way I would be able to do something like that. My hat's off to you! Outstanding job!

Wow!! :eek: I am so amazed at people that can do this on their own. Cause had it been me, I woulda had zig zags all in the back of my head, thinking I was really doing something. :lol: They look really good and so professional. Awwwww, I want some.

Wow..did you seal ur micros with anything at the part you stopped braiding? These are phenomenal, I do my own micros too, but they are not nearly as perfect as yours look!!!

excellent job!! I wish I had the patience to do my own hair instead I just do my SO's cousins hair but I could never do my own.

uh - how bout you hop in your car and do mines next??? :grin: :grin: I'll have a check here waiting to compensate you!!:grin: :grin:

This looks fantastic!! How long will you keep them in?? How long is the hair??

Back