Check out my fotki

MrsQueeny

I added a new album, before the big chop. The pw is before. These are some pics that I took before I did my BC and when my husband and I renewed our vows, plus some family pics. If anyone knows how to rotate pics in fotki please tell me how. Anyway enjoy. Q

girl I am trying lowercase...I must be having a senior moment...lol

ETA- Gotcha now

Beautiful hair.

You can rotate your photos after you are in the album it give you an option on the ledt side to rearrange the photos, you can chose to do manually and then number the pics in the order you want.

cincybrownsugar said:
Beautiful hair.

You can rotate your photos after you are in the album it give you an option on the ledt side to rearrange the photos, you can chose to do manually and then number the pics in the order you want.

Thanks I will do that. Q

Okay, I am all good now. Whew.....

Anyway, your hair is gorgeous!! It has grown since I last saw you in June. Then you cut it off.......are you crazy? LOL

meka said:
Okay, I am all good now. Whew.....

Anyway, your hair is gorgeous!! It has grown since I last saw you in June. Then you cut it off.......are you crazy? LOL
Thanks lady how have you been doing? I know everyone thinks I am crazy but I love it. Hopefully I can post those pics soon. I am still trying to flip these dog gone pics lol!!! Take care Q

queeny20 said:
Thanks lady how have you been doing? I know everyone thinks I am crazy but I love it. Hopefully I can post those pics soon. I am still trying to flip these dog gone pics lol!!! Take care Q

I can't wait to have this baby girl!! Did I tell you that I was having a girl? I don't know what to do with her....

meka said:
I can't wait to have this baby girl!! Did I tell you that I was having a girl? I don't know what to do with her....
Oh I am so happy for you. Girl just pm me your address and I will ship out a bunch of clothes to you. I just went through Li-Li's clothes and I have 2 bags full of stuff she can't wear. How much longer do you have? Q

ETA: Nevermind I got your addy from the meeting. Just let me know if you want the clothes. Q

Last edited:
pradalover said:
You have lovely hair Queeny20. Can I ask why you did the BC when you were already natural?

When I first went natural, I did what some would consider a BC. My hair was almost waistlength and I had not relaxed in 3 months and cut it to a bob just above my shoulders. I wore braids for a year and then cut the remainder off. I found this site and then really began to learn to care for it. Then in September I began to notice a difference in my hair as it grew out. I think the hair that I had some remaining relaxer from growing through the scalp because the texture was totally different from the newgrowth.

I have like this weird connection with my hair where I can physically feel (not by touching either) when it is dirty, stressed, or damaged. I had always wanted to grow my hair out by starting out really short and so I decided to go ahead. I did it on October 1st which was like a change in season for me in many ways. Now I can really nuture it from the very beginnings and plus it will be cool to track my growth. I know it sounds weird but I love it. The only thing is it is growing like crazy. I already have an inch in some places. Thanks for looking. Take care Q

Back