Carol's Daughter

Xcellence2

Carol\'s Daughter

Has anyone with relaxed hair used either the mimosa hair honey or healthier hair in a bottle with good results? If so, how did you use the products? I am looking for something to use on my dry and wet hair.

Re: Carol\'s Daughter

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone with relaxed hair used either the mimosa hair honey or healthier hair in a bottle with good results? If so, how did you use the products? I am looking for something to use on my dry and wet hair.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like the Mimosa Hair Honey on dry hair...just be careful not to use too much.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I use the Mimosa on my relaxed hair. I use it on the ends after I wash my hair before putting it in a bun. It has worked beautifully on my ends by sealing in the moisture. I spray Awahpui Mist and then seal in the moisture with the Mimosa. This leaves my ends nice and straight without that fuzzy look. I don't like using it on dry hair though.

When my hair was permed I used the Mimosa but not too much it will weigh your hair down..

thanks ladies for the info. has anyone used the hair butter (iused the wrong name above)? To sum it up, Iam looking for a hair grease that is natural w/o the mineral oil or petroleum that will replace my essential oil mix. I am tired of my hair smelling like bengay.
trampoline.gif
Thanks for any input you may have

What is the consistency of the Mimosa Hair Honey ladies? What does it smell like? Thanks
wink.gif

Mimosa Hair Honey is like a very thin pomade, imo. I use it mainly for shine and the smell. It has a sweet honey-like smell. I just put a dab in the palm of my hands and rubs them together. Then, I rub on my hair for shine. You can order a 2oz jar for about 4 bucks.

My nieces

the_nieces.jpg

Use healthy hair butter and they love it. I just ordered a huge jar for them

Back