cancer patient needs prayer

plainj

My MIL was recently diagnosed with LMS cancer. She is in stage 4. Doctor's are giving her a 50/50 chance. Please pray for her. Please pray for me that I can be a rock for my husband. Please pray for their family.
Thank you

kisz4tj

Father I come to you Lord on behalf of Lea. I ask for forgiveness of my own sins so that my prayer may be heard. Please touch her MIL, heal her Jesus physically and spiritually. I pray that you do this and be given all the glory and honor that only you deserve. I pray that this situation serve as a witness that you are a True and Living God. I also pray that thru this trial each one would develop an even closer relationship with you. I pray that you grant them peace. Touch the doctors that treat her, give them guidance and wisdom. Please be with lea that she may be the Eve that her Adam so needs right now. These things I thank you for in advance, in your son's name Amen.

plainj

Amen. Thank you Kisz. God bless your heart, soul & spirit. I didn't want to cry for this woman b/c of my past relationship with her and her family. But Oh my goodness that just brought me to tears. :kiss: This family needs to be strong right now. I just want to be strong for my husband.
You are a blessing. Thank you.

Zeal

Lea, I will keep you in prayer. Father God we come to you touching and agreeing in the name of Jesus. Lord we ask that you will frogive us for each and everyone of our sins. Lord you said, Be naxious for nothing... But in prayer and supplication to make our requests known. Lord I know that there is nothing too hard for you. I aske you Lord to make Lea strond and bless her entire family. Lord I ask you to move in a special way. Lord I know what you can do. Lord move in the name of Jesus. Send Healing hands. Lord find Favor in Lea and her family. Lord I ask you to move during this situation to draw the family closer to you. Lord we just want to prove your son Jesus. Lord we love you and we just thank you for the Victory! Loed I ask you that Lea's MIL will have good service if she is hospitalized. Lord move in the name of Jesus. Lord I ask this in Jesus name and for his sake. AMEN!!!

good2uuuu

kisz4tj said:
Father I come to you Lord on behalf of Lea. I ask for forgiveness of my own sins so that my prayer may be heard. Please touch her MIL, heal her Jesus physically and spiritually. I pray that you do this and be given all the glory and honor that only you deserve. I pray that this situation serve as a witness that you are a True and Living God. I also pray that thru this trial each one would develop an even closer relationship with you. I pray that you grant them peace. Touch the doctors that treat her, give them guidance and wisdom. Please be with lea that she may be the Eve that her Adam so needs right now. These things I thank you for in advance, in your son's name Amen.

I am in total agreement. Amen and God bless you at this time.

Iammoney

Wealth magnet
kisz4tj said:

amen and amen

plainj

Amen. Thank you ladies. This is so moving. I take prayer very seriously so I usually won't ask for it unless it's very important. So thank you for your prayers. Even if you have time for just one prayer. I am so thankful, so humble, so blessed for your responses and prayers. :kiss: