Can you RE-INSTALL short hair that was cut into a BOB?

Blue_Berry

I have hair sitting in my closet that I want to re-use. It is beautiful hair and still holding up pretty good. The problem is a stylist cut it into a short bob (the hair use to be long). The bob was gorgeous and I would love to re-use the hair. However, one stylist did the sew-in (I had another style before the bob) and another stylist did the cutting for the bob. Can I still re-stall the hair with a similar look. The front of the hair has long layers and the back is really short.

Thank you

Last edited:

GGsKin

I don't see why not. I guess it depends a little on the original install. We're the wefts cut? If so lay them out in some kind of graduated order beforehand. If not, it may be a little trickier to get the same look, but doable.

Blue_Berry

I don't see why not. I guess it depends a little on the original install. We're the wefts cut? If so lay them out in some kind of graduated order beforehand. If not, it may be a little trickier to get the same look, but doable.

AbsyBlvd, thank you for your response. I really appreciate it.

I have one bundle that was not cut, but one other bundle that was cut into three pieces to design the style in the front of my head. Other than that, the wefts are still pretty long.