Can the Newbie Get Some Love?

D.Lisha

Hello all! :grin:
As you can see I am a certified newbie (despite being a lurker for about 2-3months straight)!!! I stumbled upon this website via BHM and i've been hooked ever since. Just being being a frequent lurker, I've learned soooo much from all you ladies and as a OFFICIAL SUBSCRIBER I plan to learn a whole lot more :)
Ok enuff of my over excited newbie speech...now for the rundown:
My hair type is 4b with an attitude of its own
Currently length is SL/APL (pretty much has been my average length all my life...womp womp :ohwell:)
My Goal length would have to be WL
For now my short term goal length is FULL APL

ok ok...im done...now SHOW ME SOME LOVE BEAUTIFUL HEAD LADIES!!!!

Aireen

WELCOME TO LHCF!

We have the same hair growth goal! Good luck getting there, happy growing! :grin:

D.Lisha

Thanks girl, good luck to you too! Hopefully we'll be crossing the cross-line to WL together when the time comes :)

naturalgyrl5199

Hello all! :grin:

As you can see I am a certified newbie (despite being a lurker for about 2-3months straight)!!! I stumbled upon this website via BHM and i've been hooked ever since. Just being being a frequent lurker, I've learned soooo much from all you ladies and as a OFFICIAL SUBSCRIBER I plan to learn a whole lot more :)
Ok enuff of my over excited newbie speech...now for the rundown:
My hair type is 4b with an attitude of its own
Currently length is SL/APL (pretty much has been my average length all my life...womp womp :ohwell:)
My Goal length would have to be WL
For now my short term goal length is FULL APL

ok ok...im done...now SHOW ME SOME LOVE BEAUTIFUL HEAD LADIES!!!!
You just described my hair (in bolded)....My hair SHOL do what it wants to do from time to time....But don't worry, a Good Regimen will get that hair in line!

But welcome...You'll fit in great....you already have a great attitude I can tell:)

Ask anything....search the archives, enjoy and have fun!

D.Lisha

You just described my hair (in bolded)....My hair SHOL do what it wants to do from time to time....But don't worry, a Good Regimen will get that hair in line!

But welcome...You'll fit in great....you already have a great attitude I can tell:)

Ask anything....search the archives, enjoy and have fun!

Lol thanks naturalgyrl!
Your regimen must seriously be paying off b/c ur looks like it NEVER steps outta line :)

D.Lisha

:assimilat

SO, you joined the subscribers?...it's well worth it! Welcome!

HHG!!

gurl yes! I dont see how ppl could be lurker's on here for years at the time, from day one I wanted to jump in and get involved lol, im surprised I held out THIS long