Can someone in the LHCF FBI help me?

all my pills were cracked and i got nice growth from them, but now i want to try them from an authorized seller...i was in Supercuts last week & all Nioxin products were BOGO 50% off...if they're still on sale in a couple of weeks i'm going to pick some up.

I bought my new 90 ct. Bottle today from Ulta and not a one crack in them. I should have followed my gut when I first bought them; one month of lost potential growth but at least I have another 5wks before my next relaxer. I do find it interesting that my Amazon Nioxins expires in 2013 whereas my Ulta pills expire 12/2012...go figure. No more vitamins of any kind from Amazon for me.

If your expiration date is good, then your pills are fine. a cracked tablet is just that-a cracked tablet. Still will do what ever it is supposed to do regardless. And of course Nioxin is going to say those cracked pills are ineffective....they want you to pay full price from THEM. Amazon pulled the bottles because of people complaining of cracked tablets. I plan to continue to take mine, as they have had no ill effect, and I have seen results. Ya'll can freak out if ya want to, LOL. Until the there is an official recall stating that these vitamins pose a health risk, I'm not gonna.

ETA, my bottles expire in late 2013...

I noticed mine were cracked too! I purchased mine from eBay, three 90 day bottles. Ii am almost finished with the first bottle with no side affects so far so I will continue to take them until a recall is announced. My bottles expires in 2013 as well.

Sent from my PG06100 using PG06100

I purchased four bottles from Ulta on Saturday. I opened one bottle and saw a few pills that had cracks. I asked my friend what he thought. He thought since it was just the protected coating on them that was cracked, they were fine and obviously doing what they were intended to do. Today will be my first day taking the pills from Ulta. I didn't open all the bottles because I didn't wanna break the seal and lose any of the shelf life if I slip and stop taking them for a period of time (fat chance).

At this point, I'm not going to worry about the cracks and hope to just keep seeing continued growth. I am a little curious if Nioxin will still say these pills are old and ineffective, since they came from one of their authorized dealers and the expiration date hasn't occurred. I still feel like these are pills that are just blemished and imperfect, but effective.

Back