Can I relax?

I speak from experience when I say that it's definetly too soon.Your scalp will burn like all hell has broke loose.
laugh.gif
Wait a couple more days
wink.gif

I wash mine the day before. I wait twenty four hours... I thinkt he professional recommendation is 48 hours but I like my hair clean when I apply relaxer.. but this is just my opinion. I rarely burn on my scalp anyway, it's my ears that pose the problem for me, so I base my ears really good. I just relaxed last week and washed the day before with no problems....but you know your scalp better than anybody.

this also might depend on how you manipulate the scalp - with my last relaxer - I scrubbed my scalp "good" three days prior to - and it still burned with my scalp based. I wouldn't do it.

it can be done, but i wouldn't do it either. my scalp is super sensitive though. even when i don't scratch or anything, it sometimes burns like all hell broke lose...
cry3.gif

I've done it without a problem. Gotta do what works for you though. If it works ok this time, you'll know that you're one of the people who can do it too.

Back