Can I buy magnetic hair rollers online for international shipping?

Pocahonta_s

Hello ladies! I am desperately looking to buy magnetic hair rollers (can't find them anywhere in Australia) and Amazon charges more than $100 for shipping 2 packets of rollers. Any suggestions???

I would preferably like the normal ones rather than the ones with the clip on cover. Oh, and i need silver clips to hold them, too.

Thanks in advance!

I know that you were looking to find the magnetic rollers online, but i know walmart has a whole set for like 12.99 i think thats what i paid here's the link for it... hope it helps

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10319839

and a picture :

0004145782452_215X215.jpg

Thanks so much Strawbearysweet! How nice of you.

Princess 2010 I cannot go to Walmart because i live in Australia - and i havent been able to find them here in stores, even in hairdressing supplies stores, all they seem to have is brush rollers that leave kinks in my hair :( But thanks anyway!

i did a search for magnetic rollers....which ones people are using, how many etc and i've come across this thread....lol.....

isnt it just frustrating living this side!!!!! i mean i love australia but its so frustrating not being able to find stuff for our hair!!!!!

any luck with the rollers.....i really want them!

I knoooooowww! There is NOTHING in the stores here. I went to Priceline and the Haircare warehouse and when i asked about magnetic or plastic rollers they looked at me like i came form another planet! All they have are those stupid velcro rollers and brush rollers (used those and got all sorts of kinks in my hair).
I eventually found some magnetic rollers though. I looked at different websites to find semi-reasonable shipping prices, and I finally ordered from a site called metrobeauty.com. They said it would take like 4 weeks to get here... but it is better than nothing.

Last edited:
I have two packs of never opened grey magnetic rollers that I want to get rid of. You can have them if you just pay for shipping. Shoot me a PM and let me know. A lot of times they jack up the shipping price just to make a profit. I mean, the rollers themselves are like $2.00/pack and you get like I think 12 in a pack.

Back